Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial] Rohan AFK farming bot

Discussion on [Tutorial] Rohan AFK farming bot within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tutorial] Rohan AFK farming bot

Hello guys, as many as you know there are already legal item called "Hunter Kit".
It is not working on private servers anyway, but i wanna show you how to make your own for 20 seconds. You need patience and program called "ProPresser 3.2", Wizard, Staff with HP + MP drain
Follow the steps to make your bot working!
1. Open the program.
After this it will pop-up 2 windows - For mouse clicker and for key clicker.
3. Let's configure key clicker.
3.1 - In this box at bar with yellow background color write keys your bot wanna press. I would recommend to make 1 more bar for skills in which you shoud put the skills you wanna press the bot eg. Wide Pollution at button 1.
3.2 Configure the timer you wanna skills be pressed
The timer it's the gray box.
It's the picture how full key press configuration shoud look - 999 ms - 1 second (DON'T CHANGE MS TO SECONDS! It is bugged)
I Share it becouse GMs of Genesis Rohan didn't trusted me! It's working with all rohans even irohan. Strongly Recommend to start and off it from Hotkeys and never by the mouse. Just go to the spot for farming and press F5!!
For Auto-Pop tutorial PM me here or at my skype league.of.legends! If you have any problems or find better ways to do this using this program feel free to share it there! Thanks for spended time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2014, 11:38   #2

any Private server will do ?
Old 08/24/2014, 11:45   #3

Every rohan is using same files. It's working on all of em'. I was farming 200k ip per night at Genesis Rohan
Old 08/24/2014, 12:52   #4

Bot hunting is fun. Whenever I find one, I kill it, then block its account in amusing ways.
Old 08/24/2014, 13:15   #5

nice 1 not perfect but close enough haha
Old 08/24/2014, 16:30   #6

This isnt a bot persay its an auto clicker with a macro built in.
Alot of people use either of these of rohan pservers as a way to farm crone or ip mainly cause farming parts would fill up too fast and demand a constant cleaning.
Old 08/24/2014, 16:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
This isnt a bot persay its an auto clicker with a macro built in.
Alot of people use either of these of rohan pservers as a way to farm crone or ip mainly cause farming parts would fill up too fast and demand a constant cleaning.
Yeah. It's a macro but who cares then u can finish the job.
Old 08/24/2014, 17:02   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariyanPRO View Post
Yeah. It's a macro but who cares then u can finish the job.
If someone comes along and kills your character while you sleeping within half an hour.

I'm sure this could be adapted to do the job nicely :
Old 08/24/2014, 18:02   #9

Is there anyway to lock this program with a single window, so you can alt tab and do other stuff in PC..I mean watch a movie or browsing??
Old 08/24/2014, 18:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Is there anyway to lock this program with a single window, so you can alt tab and do other stuff in PC..I mean watch a movie or browsing??
VM
Old 08/24/2014, 19:53   #11

its not working for rohan global.
Old 08/24/2014, 20:03   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by alokilua View Post
its not working for rohan global.
Did you tried? maybe they built protection. I think it can't be blocked anyways becouse its a macro. No way to detect it. Maybe u didn't made the tutorial extactly?
Old 08/24/2014, 20:52   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Bandit View Post
If someone comes along and kills your character while you sleeping within half an hour.

I'm sure this could be adapted to do the job nicely :
thats some good ****

and theres no way to block it as it's doing exactly what a human does just at automated intervals.

only way to defeat it is to find and kill users, after a few wasted evenings most either give up or move spots.
If they move locate and destroy again.
Old 08/24/2014, 23:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariyanPRO View Post
Did you tried? maybe they built protection. I think it can't be blocked anyways becouse its a macro. No way to detect it. Maybe u didn't made the tutorial extactly?
i did try, and it only work outside rohan's window ^^
Old 08/25/2014, 02:10   #15

I guess if you just must bot at iRohan you are just going to have to buy some hunter kits then aren't you.