Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

> Rohan PServer Ask & Answer Thread <

Discussion on > Rohan PServer Ask & Answer Thread < within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/31/2016, 15:32   #256

elite*gold: 10
Be sure Data from Server & Client are the same.
For the AI, just Edit the Right Stuff on Regedit and check if you got the full World folder.
Old 07/11/2016, 12:54   #257

elite*gold: 0
edit Skill hero

does anyone know how to add skill hero in his slot,, ?? example we add skill to the skill slots hero invenom

if anyone can open or edit the file (UI) on a folder interface4 rohan,,, please to be able to tell me,, thanks
Old 07/17/2016, 06:36   #258

anybody knows how to instantly replace an item in the inventory after reconnecting?
Old 07/25/2016, 06:39   #259

Exclamation Help Me Master

-C:\ROHAN\ROHAN\Fairy\AgentServer\AgentServer.exe
-C:\ROHAN\ROHAN\Fairy\DBServer\DBServerT.exe
-C:\ROHAN\ROHAN\Fairy\Logserver\LogServer.exe
-C:\ROHAN\ROHAN\Fairy\MapID\MapID.exe
-C:\ROHAN\ROHAN\Fairy\AIServer\AIServer.exe
is run but when entered into the game with id GM / or en register page always gate failed server 3002
please help me into fix my problem
Old 07/26/2016, 17:33   #260

Trojan in your pc reinstall windows.
You need to keep dooing it untill the red lines no longer show.
Old 08/15/2016, 12:16   #261

Anyone knows how to solve "Gratt underground and ronelia dont have mobs in my server"
other sites recommended to change directory of world folder, but my world folder is in the right directory C:\\ROHAN\ROHAN\world. PLease help, the server is only for my own entertainment Thanks!
Old 08/16/2016, 02:34   #262

Quote:
Originally Posted by anryandrew View Post
PLease help, the server is only for my own entertainment Thanks!
Yes sir exactly
Old 08/16/2016, 02:55   #263

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by anryandrew View Post
Anyone knows how to solve "Gratt underground and ronelia dont have mobs in my server"
other sites recommended to change directory of world folder, but my world folder is in the right directory C:\\ROHAN\ROHAN\world. PLease help, the server is only for my own entertainment Thanks!
Use Google

There are enough Threads on here on Elitepvpers or R@GEZONE ^^
Old 08/23/2016, 20:44   #264

elite*gold: 110
Can anyone make Rohan fun for casual gamers ?
I've spoken to a couple devs and they all say that rohan is a grind fest game for kids and not meant for adults with full time jobs.

I'm not a dev so i don't even think the system can be put in place for rohan to turn away from grind fest to more of a interactive quest / reward based game.

Any thoughts from the experienced devs ? Not calling any names, if you think your experienced and have an input, feel free.
Old 08/24/2016, 16:22   #265

Don't expect too many MMORPG games to be quick "log in and play for an hour a few times a week" kind of entertainment. That is because they move forward when you are not there playing. The only kinds of games that cater to that style of play are stand-alone non MMO games that you can pick up where you left off when you run it.

MMO games in general demand a lot of time and effort to compete with other players. Casual players generally don't have that level of time to invest in any game so they end up left behind by those players that do. It is no fun being left behind by your mates.

Rohan is one of the few MMO games that let you sidestep that getting left behind by offering an Exchange Market (EM) where you can buy and sell your toons, forged/crafted gear and in-game currency in exchange for the virtual currency of that server. No need to go thru the time-consuming and arduous process of leveling your own toons when someone that has more time on their hands can build them and sell it to you for some virtual cash.

Unfortunately very few pservers out there have successfully created usable Exchange Markets. 99% of them stop at Item Malls so they can collect donations and make no consideration of building a player-driven economy. 95% of those have no idea how to make one and the final 5% couldn't be bothered.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2016, 03:24   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Don't expect too many MMORPG games to be quick "log in and play for an hour a few times a week" kind of entertainment. That is because they move forward when you are not there playing. The only kinds of games that cater to that style of play are stand-alone non MMO games that you can pick up where you left off when you run it.

MMO games in general demand a lot of time and effort to compete with other players. Casual players generally don't have that level of time to invest in any game so they end up left behind by those players that do. It is no fun being left behind by your mates.

Rohan is one of the few MMO games that let you sidestep that getting left behind by offering an Exchange Market (EM) where you can buy and sell your toons, forged/crafted gear and in-game currency in exchange for the virtual currency of that server. No need to go thru the time-consuming and arduous process of leveling your own toons when someone that has more time on their hands can build them and sell it to you for some virtual cash.

Unfortunately very few pservers out there have successfully created usable Exchange Markets. 99% of them stop at Item Malls so they can collect donations and make no consideration of building a player-driven economy. 95% of those have no idea how to make one and the final 5% couldn't be bothered.
Thats not true at all there are plenty of online games atm that are casual friendly mmorpgs included ever heard of tera?

I have been looking for a casual friendly pserver (also wanting to help make one) but most of the pserver devs are fools who

1: Dont keep up to date with whats going on in global (seriously the koreans do have a lot of good ideas if you can filter out the broken ones.) not to mention the events which is where all the action is at.

2: Dont keep up to date with whats going on in other mmorpgs that they could take advantage of. Example: Daily quests or world events or challenges.

Most importantly there are just too many pservers copying each other and using a new cycle strategy of

Make pserver> Collect cash for 3 months > let it die > rinse > repeat.

Hopeless people on here seriously.
Old 10/27/2016, 06:57   #267

why my AIserver nothing happens when {run as}
Old 10/27/2016, 16:11   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuhGreatness View Post
Thats not true at all there are plenty of online games atm that are casual friendly mmorpgs included ever heard of tera?

I have been looking for a casual friendly pserver (also wanting to help make one) but most of the pserver devs are fools who

1: Dont keep up to date with whats going on in global (seriously the koreans do have a lot of good ideas if you can filter out the broken ones.) not to mention the events which is where all the action is at.

2: Dont keep up to date with whats going on in other mmorpgs that they could take advantage of. Example: Daily quests or world events or challenges.

Most importantly there are just too many pservers copying each other and using a new cycle strategy of

Make pserver> Collect cash for 3 months > let it die > rinse > repeat.

Hopeless people on here seriously.
Much as I hate to say this but Rohan does not cater to the casual player. It never did and it's exchange market economy is what kept it alive for as long as it has.

I understand your frustration about pservers that don't keep up with the latest the official server has to offer. What you need to realize that pserver for all games are not created equally.

* Emulator-based pservers stay in pretty close step with the original as long as the emulator dev teams stay motivated. One such emu based game is Aion. Comercial game is at version 5.0 and emus are at 4.9 working toward 5.0. There is a Tera emulator server or two out there, but there are no current dev teams working on it so the version tracking on that is pretty poor.

* Bootleg pservers depend on leaked server executable, configuration, database and data from the commercial server. Without them they are stuck either supporting only those functions available in the server version they have or reverse engineering/hacking the files to add the desired functions. At this point in time for Rohan pservers are only now starting to support Hero III features from a couple 2-3 years ago. Before that you got server support circa 2010. There are a couple Neverwinter servers, but again NWO servers are based on bootleg code leaked from Cryptic studios. The version of that is as old as they get.

The bottom line is that there are no professional dev teams out there working to make Rohan servers. All you get are (in most cases) a couple guys getting together to hack something together in their spare time, but really does not improve upon what PlayWith put out there in any appreciable way. The cold, hard fact is that running a private server gets OLD after a certain amount of time and if you don't have anything to motivate you or a dedicated company to run it, that server does not last very long.
Old 12/16/2016, 08:04   #269

hi where to change the exprate in this?
Too many exp i didnt know what i need to change ^_^
i want to make it x1 exp rate.
because every 1 monster = 1 level
too easy to level
Screenshot

thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exp.jpg (264.4 KB, 68 views)
Old 12/17/2016, 19:23   #270

any work server?