Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]How to make rohanclient protect

Discussion on [Help]How to make rohanclient protect within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]How to make rohanclient protect

How to make rohan client protected by CE ?
When player Open process our client and CE cant open process our rohanclient,,,,
If you has a tutorial please share it
Old 03/04/2014, 23:13   #2

You can always order a bodyguard team to protect it. Violence solves everything =D.
Old 03/05/2014, 03:50   #3

If you want a client side anti-cheat, talk to the good folks at nProtect. I am sure they can set you up with a version of game guard that meets your needs.
Old 03/05/2014, 08:41   #4

nProtect Gameguard isn't really the way to go.

I admit, it stops about 90% of the users who want to cheat, but the 10% are going to get crazy.
Old 03/05/2014, 15:44   #5

Well there is a few ways to block directly on the client, it is a little stiff because you have to think of many risk factors, but it works, I have a method that I made to test and it works perfectly. and I didn't find any vulnerability, but for now I won't disclose is a work of authorship own
Old 03/06/2014, 13:05   #6

can you share unprotect rohanclient without GG????
because too many client protected by Themida.
if you guys have unprotect/unpack rohanclient please share it or PM me