Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Me Fix ItemMall Inventory

Discussion on Help Me Fix ItemMall Inventory within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Me Fix ItemMall Inventory

Step 1.

Step 2.

Help Me Please.

Item do not show in ItemMall Inventory
Old 12/13/2013, 07:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
it is not as you think it easy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Itemmall new Tab
01/12/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey Guys i have a Problem with my Itemmall , i had added a new Tab cause the other Tab is Full and maxed , how i can change the MAX Slot Index of any Tab , i ask cause my new Tab allow only 1 Item. here my Lines: Media: RefShopGods.txt 1 15 MALL_AVATAR_ATTACH_TAB1 PACKAGE_ITEM_MALL_AV ATAR_M_NEWHALLOWEEN_ATTACH 0 -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx -1 xxx
Getting the old Itemmall back
08/30/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 12 Replies
Some Days ago RSRO got updated, the update included the cap 120 update and also the new "web" item mall. Since I'm working on a emulator the old ingame system was easier to handle ;) So I tried to restore the old Itemmall over the media.pk2, more specific over resinfo/ginterface.txt. It seems that it is hardcoded in sro_client. Now to my Question: Did anyone got a Idea/Solution what I can do to get the ingame Itemmall back?
ItemMall
10/22/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey , How can i modify the items from ItemMall with less AP ?!
ItemMall Spiele....
09/06/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi ich suche spiele wo es ItemShop/Malls gibt wo man allerdings auch die gekauften Sachen weitertauschen kann (kein kalonline das weiß ich). My Bad English: Im looking for a game which has an ItemMall to buy Spezial Item,but those Items should be able to exchange