Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ho-Ho. Sup. Mkay.

Discussion on Ho-Ho. Sup. Mkay. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Ho-Ho. Sup. Mkay.

So I've heard that ''Best Devs'' couldn't figure out how to fix Cheat Engine without anti-hack. What a shame, personally I was expecting more. I guess the only thing that they were able to do was steal someone else's ideas. You will see that in the ''PvP server they want to make'' Anyway, I would like to say congratz to Ishtaria which claimed she made the set you are getting at starter pack. Actually, all these things are inside Rohan Tool > Picasa 3. And it's not only that, also everything else you could find in-game. So actually, with a good designer you could even change the game. Also, you should reconsider about the big mouth you have since I could let YNK & Playwith eat some of you without any kind of problems. Don't even bother finding who I am because you won't. You wouldn't ever think about me. For the ones who don't know, I'm talking about DarkGamerZ Staff. Don't take it as an attack, I'm just sayin' . I've got no hard feelings, just willing to ruin this game. And this is just the beginning.
Probably soon I'm going to upload all files + editors and also a few tricks including live tutorial. Until then, have fun playing the corrupt servers and enjoy the game while you have it. And don't forget, everyone has more than one face so don't trust in anyone but yourself. I hope I opened some eyes.
Let the haters talk and the excuses begin. Who's gonna be first?
Goodbye =) .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2013, 12:15   #2

Im gonna be first, yey...

Oh and kk. Everyone can speak big words, but can you aswell turn it into actions?...
Old 12/01/2013, 12:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
Im gonna be first, yey...

Oh and kk. Everyone can speak big words, but can you aswell turn it into actions?...
Everything at it's right time, my friend. You should rather focus on your server which you keep working ''for years'' than wasting time here.
Old 12/01/2013, 12:22   #4

What claims did I make about that starter pack? All I said was that it was exclusive to us simply because no-one had used that content before. I certainly didn't make any claims about physically creating it from scratch. Everyone knows there's a ton of unused graphics in the files, many of which I'd already found back in the Xor days, you just need to know how to use them and I do.

Not sure what that really has to do with anything but ok zane/dreto. Not sure what the point of all this is?
Old 12/01/2013, 12:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlledBySatan View Post
Everything at it's right time, my friend. You should rather focus on your server which you keep working ''for years'' than wasting time here.
KK sir...

Though, I dont get the point of why you are so stuck up. I dont really get why you are angry or whatever. However, threaten people with ynk is like throwing flowers at them.
Old 12/01/2013, 12:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
What claims did I make about that starter pack? All I said was that it was exclusive to us simply because no-one had used that content before. I certainly didn't make any claims about physically creating it from scratch. Everyone knows there's a ton of unused graphics in the files, many of which I'd already found back in the Xor days, you just need to know how to use them and I do.

Not sure what that really has to do with anything but ok zane/dreto. Not sure what the point of all this is?
I've heard from different sources(which is not including 1 single person) this and that. So you can't prove your point neither do they. Everyone thinks what he wants , correct? And yeah, I'm not zane/dreto.
Old 12/01/2013, 12:30   #7

I've never hidden any of my info from YNK and I regularly talk to the lead GM on their team (i.e. Euthen, now Atzigan). Anyone from YNK is welcome to contact me in person at any time

Quote:
I've heard from different sources(which is not including 1 single person) this and that. So you can't prove your point neither do they. Everyone thinks what he wants , correct? And yeah, I'm not zane/dreto.
The only claims I made was that the graphics had never been used by anyone else before, not that I'd created them. But again I'm not even sure why this is any kind of issue anyway? I also don't use RohanTool.

The only thing I have done myself is "create" a new ancient armour tier using a pre-existing set of armour which was only set up to be used as a costume, retexture a set of wings and place them on the back of this armour. This is WIP and won't be added to the game for at least another couple of weeks.
Old 12/01/2013, 12:31   #8

Quote:
KK sir...

Though, I dont get the point of why you are so stuck up. I dont really get why you are angry or whatever. However, threaten people with ynk is like throwing flowers at them.
I'm not angry at all o. o
and tho, some flowers are poisoned, if you didn't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I've never hidden any of my info from YNK and I regularly talk to the lead GM on their team (i.e. Euthen, now Atzigan). Anyone from YNK is welcome to contact me in person at any time
I wasn't referring to you about YNK. I also know very well all of the things you are saying. I've got nothing with you at all, you've done a great job. The only thing that had to do with you was about the starter pack. That's all. Count yourself out of this.
Old 12/01/2013, 12:35   #9

Seriously, as long as you dont eat em... Ynk doesnt have the capability to throw poisened flowers which interact throught skin contact. Just sayin.

Quote:
I wasn't referring to you about YNK. I also know very well all of the things you are saying. I've got nothing with you at all, you've done a great job. The only thing that had to do with you was about the starter pack. That's all. Count yourself out of this.
So tell us your point than cause I dont seem to get what you want to archive with your initial post. >.>
Old 12/01/2013, 12:40   #10

Quote:
Seriously, as long as you dont eat em... Ynk doesnt have the capability to throw poisened flowers which interact throught skin contact. Just sayin.

So tell us your point than cause I dont seem to get what you want to archive with your initial post. >.>
It's about 2 members from their staff which name I'm not gonna pop up until I decide it's the time. As I mentioned earlier, everything at it's right time.
Old 12/01/2013, 12:43   #11

So it acctually can only be DarkestKiller and Reqviem, so what?
Old 12/01/2013, 12:53   #12

Oh **** ... why me ?
Old 12/01/2013, 12:55   #13

Cuz u iz nub sir...
Old 12/01/2013, 13:01   #14

Yurneroo , just start your server(game) and save us all , please...
Old 12/01/2013, 13:03   #15

Ya lol this community is really falling apart. >.<
Thanks
1 User