Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for old Rohan

Discussion on Looking for old Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for old Rohan

Hey I dont think I'm the only one? or maybe I am the only one? but I was just wondering if there are any good old rohan server without all the new stuff and hero skills maybe the time after giants were released or even before crafting? Or it can be just a high rate server that is based on pvp....any help would be appreciated..Thanks in Advance.

P.S: I have tried out some of the rohan private servers but they dont have what i'm looking for.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2013, 22:47   #2

Looking for same thing buddy,they're only non english ones or translated ones if still alive,sadly its over to those old days
Old 11/26/2013, 02:13   #3

I got the files for 99 Server ronelia with ronelia i also got 110 no hero / and hero. All i need to make a pvp server is someone to sponsor it and etc :P (Pvp Server instant lvl 110/99)
Old 11/26/2013, 04:03   #4

It's not a bad idea actually because if you take away Bezes, Wraths, FDs, Glacials and fused pets, the game is about as balanced as it can get with hardly any ******* about with skills is needed (although underpowered classes remain underpowered).

It's not too difficult to remove stuff like crafting, you just disable all the blueprints, but I would actually keep basic crafting in because I think it does actually balance the game. Get rid of the ancient gear enhancements though.

Before and after crafting, dekans had access to pretty much the same amount of HP but afterwards everyone had access to more HP and could hybridise a lot better. All you need to do is put a + cap on rings and that's all you need.

The only problem I can see is boredom. What rewards are people going to get for PvP? What will keep them wanting to PvP? How would the server generate enough income to keep it going?

Otherwise I think it's a sound idea.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2013, 07:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
I got the files for 99 Server ronelia with ronelia i also got 110 no hero / and hero. All i need to make a pvp server is someone to sponsor it and etc :P (Pvp Server instant lvl 110/99)
finding a sponsor is really hard :/

i was hoping for a pvp server where you can get items easy, instant 110/99.
and create a new system like colosseum points or tsb points to buy good acce/armor/weapons.

unfortunately there will be still kids who will try to hack and ruin the server ( i don't even want to mention names because you know who they are )

and yea the old rohan was kinda balance but adding some little tweaks will make it improve more.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2013, 08:27   #6

Now this is just an idea (but also forgive the kind of cross advertising) but a full PvP server would be viable if linked with a functioning full server.

Nice and balanced old skool PvP would get you rewards on the main server with its higher levels and gear ceiling etc.

It could work but ofc it's that sponsor thing which is why I say it would be a great piggyback to a standard server.

Food for thought at least. I'm in support.
Old 11/26/2013, 10:18   #7

Honestly idk how i did it i changed the reservdef.bin on my local and make that honor pvp work so i was thinking if i can make that work and set special rewards for the pvp system then yes would be nice a full pvp server people will fight for gear and etc.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2013, 10:40   #8

Now this is the kind of development work I approve of.

Sir u tell my how implement local vmserv? Pls sir moar powa ty. Wkwkwk...

Perhaps if the gear loadout on the pvp server was set in stone and couldn't be improved upon, those rewards for stuff like pres stones etc. could be passed back into the main server.
Old 11/26/2013, 11:02   #9

Well idk how to set it on the Vmware but i know how to set it on windows 8 7 etc main desktop :P
About gear it's a simple matter of Code if you don't want it to be + anymore you change the itemenchant.bin search the code for the armor for example 2688083 remove the row or set it to 0 and voila no more bonus stat if you + it and it will still show on the forge system since it's code is ancient itemtype.

Or create new armors that look the same (Copy paste line's from glacial and that allso work's no more + on it) (Different id's)

Other idea i had for a pvp server is remove all crone from the game add ticket's to mob's set armor's /weapons(Good way to balance game set a nice dd for each class to be balanced not templar's and vit def with 50% DD when they got pd buffs and etc and the scout with 50% dd without pd buff and or any defence buff) on Talgath like
Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Tier 5

Or change the TSB to give IP Reward Insted of costume and hat or set player's drop point's upon death or the other shitload of changes that can be implemented into the game to get point's or reward for dooing it.
Old 11/29/2013, 00:23   #10

OMG dude this awesome i never thought there were more people who wanted the same thing as me lol..Also a server where the owner isnt money hungry..and btw i dont want a instant level 99 but what im looking for is fast leveling about 1-2hour to reach 99 and we can always make changes to some skills like "darkgamers" did no copyright intended ofc :P ....anyway the pvp reward can be like Donation points and costumes and bragging rights as well.. im sure we can come up with something....I really did like darkgamerz but there arnt many people online and i dint really like the whole hero skills and crafting and other stuff...because thats where rohan started to die..again no offense to players playing :P ...but again this can only happen if we can find a sponsor lol
Old 11/29/2013, 07:31   #11

That's the point. You won't find a sponsor. The idea is good. I wanted to disable crafting and leaving just ronelia and kallista.
Old 11/29/2013, 10:25   #12

Actualy less maps less space for people to farm so that mean's they will start fight each other for spot's cuz at the moment there are like 2 maps + invasion route + Upper/Lower.
Best spot on xor was R5 and there were a shitload of more people in xor then in any pserver today.(Noone ever complain there that there's not enough space for farm they just kept killing each other for the spot's)
Old 12/04/2013, 01:07   #13

ok well how about this idea? from level 1-90 pretty easy then 90ish or 95ish its hard so people can grind and pvp at the same time?
Old 12/04/2013, 21:39   #14

Dude, you're not alone. Rohan has been the best game I've played in my life, but precisely what was current when nothing existed *****. Now it's just money.

¡sorry for my bad english!.
Old 12/08/2013, 01:06   #15

still looking for something out there lol. i dont have super high hope but i still do have some kind of hope!