Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEV-TOOLS] Tools for modding Rohan

Discussion on [DEV-TOOLS] Tools for modding Rohan within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DEV-TOOLS] Tools for modding Rohan

As some might know, I started a while back on creating some tools to change major unknown stuff within the client/server files. The first tool of those, the fully flexible Quest Editor is now useable and im taking offers for it, either here or in a more private context, via private messages.

In the process of developing this tools, I'll also code stuff to mod unreversed bins, monster, npc, guard and box spawns, maybe tools to un/pack gel/gems, aswell as terrain/landscaping/placing tools and exporter of meshes eg Modells plus their respective dependencies.

Depending on this first offer take in, I'll decide if I continue or not. It's a matter of being worth enough to acctually code those. Otherwise i'd just continue my project. The price's won't be cheap aswell. This tools are not meant for brainless indo's, but for proper dev's who know what they do. I'll only accept PayPal, it's fully integrated within the tool itself, so no need of sharing or sending any critical private data, you can do it right in place.

So some stuff about the systems itself. Those work on a server/client basis, making it cracksave. You'll get a license from me with which you can log in on a single user basis. Everyone cought sharing his license will get banned. Aswell as it wouldn't have any benefit, cause due some server sided mechanism's it'll mix up two different bin's and you'd just screw up your own.
So because im using a server you'll need an internet connection running when working with the tool. It'll also have some loading delays in some cases to boot up the programm while communicating with the server.

Quest Editor - table of content

-> Renaming
-> Quest lining
-> Obtain/Return NPC's
-> Party Quest / Guild creation quest setup
-> Lining Questitems
-> Rewarded item's, their stats and more
-> Crone rewards
-> Creating/Changing Tasks
-> Talking Tasks
-> Collection Tasks
-> Killing Tasks
-> Adding/Removing Quests

Cheers~~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg q1.jpg (12.9 KB, 552 views)
File Type: jpg q2.jpg (10.1 KB, 286 views)
File Type: jpg q3.jpg (13.8 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg q4.jpg (14.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg q5.jpg (17.8 KB, 201 views)
Old 07/07/2013, 12:02   #2

Ermahgerd ... some people actually develop tools for rohan.
Old 07/07/2013, 12:32   #3

As if you didnt know already
Old 07/12/2013, 16:06   #4

I want to get the tools

I want to get the tools
Skype?
Old 07/13/2013, 04:05   #5

What a wonderful tools!
Is this free? Can i get this toos?
Old 07/13/2013, 22:20   #6

No it ain't free, you can give me an offer and depending on those i will sell it. In the case the bids are to low for me ill just keep it for myself and quit developing any further tools.
Old 07/16/2013, 01:34   #7

i'd like to get those but i couldn't get a hold of any rohan server files. apparently the latest files which was released a couple of days ago was deleted too -.- most of the people sell the server files though but they don't answer too.
Old 07/16/2013, 22:39   #8

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by janme00 View Post
i'd like to get those but i couldn't get a hold of any rohan server files. apparently the latest files which was released a couple of days ago was deleted too -.- most of the people sell the server files though but they don't answer too.
They answer just dont Spam them ^^
Old 07/17/2013, 04:31   #9

I don't do spam pms. and most of the time i use skype.
I pmed kennethz08 at skype but well, didn't got answer after he asked me what is it. lol
Old 07/18/2013, 21:37   #10

So im back from holidays. Im getting the server running asap and the spawn point editor done asap. As soon as the server is up the tools will be available for sale. You can already contact me if theres any interest.
Old 07/18/2013, 22:31   #11

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
So im back from holidays. Im getting the server running asap and the spawn point editor done asap. As soon as the server is up the tools will be available for sale. You can already contact me if theres any interest.
wb Cant w8 to see your Server ^^