Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Str Warlock Build

Discussion on Str Warlock Build within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Str Warlock Build

hi guys

can any 1 post a str warlock build? i need skill tree. thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warlock Build PvP
12/18/2010 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hallo ! Ich würde einen guten Warlock PvP build wissen. Z.b. Equip und Skillung. Wäre echt nett !
Need a build for Wiz\Warlock
01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
hi all. i need a build with: Skills i must to add Wiz\Warlock What build i must to have (no Full INT) just say x Int | x Str when i level up:) And a noobish guide how i must to use it:) :"> srry i was just china and i dont know what to do:"> Thank You for Helping me and Best Regards;):handsdown::awesome:
[request] Warlock Build
09/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i want start a new char.. maybe warlock and i dont know anything about that char, if any one can help me with how make this char.. warlock/cleric or warlock/bard or other tipy of build.
Warlock PvP build
10/06/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
PvP Strategie INTRODUCTION: If you have read any other of my final templates then please skip this section, and jump right to ?BUILD TYPE?. The Intro is the same for all 8 of my final templates, as I would like to try to convey why I am building the templates the way I am. I was kind of surprised to find out that I have a little over 1150 hours /played in game so far. (8 peeps * 6 days /played, (average) * 24 hours in a day) This has given me a unique perspective when it comes to PvP,...