Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Talk

Discussion on Rohan Talk within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2015, 00:59   #136

elite*gold: 0
that is a part of playing on the dark side. But there is a good and bad parts to that dark side/

The good part of that is that the dark side has cookies.
The bad part is that I lied. There are no cookies.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2015, 04:21   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
that is a part of playing on the dark side. But there is a good and bad parts to that dark side/

And i tought playing swtor 8h per day makes me crazy mhmhm.....
Old 07/03/2015, 00:14   #138

Quote:

Lol! Ok. I wonder what's up with the official server. I hope they've already fixed everything there. With these wipes and sudden closure, it makes me wanna play again the official server. I'm still looking for a better private server tho.
Old 07/03/2015, 16:58   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberyyshortcake View Post
Lol! Ok. I wonder what's up with the official server. I hope they've already fixed everything there. With these wipes and sudden closure, it makes me wanna play again the official server. I'm still looking for a better private server tho.
official Rohan is a total clusterf**k.

Very heavily OP with very heavy investment required. If you want to play there expect to lay down a minimum of $200 US to just be survivable at the end game level. Expect to lay 3-5x that much if you you want to be even considered a factor playing there.

They are soon introducing more kill changes and new weapons tiers that will make ongoing cost of playing there jump to a whole new level.

If you are independently wealthy, then I am sure you will have some fun playing there.

Trinity Noir class is the new anti-templars but if you want to play one of those you can perform a 1-way, permanent operation called 'transmute' to copy any weapon attributes to your permanent weapon (called an Arrendal). That pprocess can fail and destroy the weapon you are transmuting unless you use an expensive ($16 USD each) preservation stone. The catch: it appears that transmuting will ALWAYS FAIL if you use a preservation stone - but your original weapon wasn't destroyed. Also transmuting can't be reversed.

My definition of OP:

Non vit players are running around with 200K+ HP. Vit players are running around with 400-500K HP. Human players can opt to create weapons that have 100% damage drop meaning templars can't touch then, but dekans and dhans can do damage using FFS+DFFS and Invenom from crits.

Templars are hitting upwards of 350k with shield strike (a lvl 115 skill), Dekan Knights are routinely critting over 200k FFS + DFFS - so even if you are rolling 200k HP, you can get 2-hitted.
Old 07/05/2015, 00:18   #140

elite*gold: 110
lol.... Reading this just makes me cry for a good old fashion 99 server...

F*ck Hero
F*ck iRohan
F*ck Global
F*ck all that OP sh*t
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2015, 23:51   #141

@im_batman, I read about that on their forums. Maybe if you're in for PVE then the official server would be fun. PVP wise, I think it would be expensive (According to the community) Also that preservation thingy, I checked their IM and it doesn't state that it adds success rate in transmuting. Anyhow, I would still love to check myself what's going on inside the game.
Old 07/06/2015, 00:29   #142

pve is fine if you can keep all the bored pvpers off your back. trust me, that ie seasier said than done. And the worst part of it is ... why? nobody buys things on the EM anymore except high end gear and stuff.

most half decent pservers have more people playing that official does right now. and the people that are left behind there have the best weapons and gear money can buy. they are bored as hell killing each other over and over and over and ... would love nothing better than to bully newbies just to get some chuckles out of their hard bought pixel stuff.

A lot of players go there for the pve. they end up leaving again after a couple months.

the transmute preservation thingie only preserves your weapon upon failure. I have known a lot of people that have used up to 13 of those things with every one failing to transmute. A friend got into a row with one of their gms about it (i don't comment on their forums at all - i lurk).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2015, 07:51   #143

I highly recommend staying away from iRohan. GMs keep doing bad decisions changing stuff the community didn't ask for and so on.
If you're looking for a pserver do a little research on who is the owner and who are the guys working on it. In this forums you'll find most of the info about said pserver. Beware of the week to month lasting pservers those will disappoint you hard and look for real changes made to the game like skills/buffs changes not just rates and freebies.
GL out there people.
Old 07/10/2015, 09:59   #144

People actualy dont give any **** if the server lasts 1 month or 1 year they just want to be populated and have free stuff.
Old 07/10/2015, 12:41   #145

whats the point of getting free stuff if the server dries up within a month? what good is a populated server if it shuts its doors in the face of all those players?

when someone joins a server they want it to stay around. they dont like wasting time making accounts, downloading clients and the hassle of building characters only for the server to go away before they even make it to end-game.

let this be a flag for everyone: If a server is offering 'instant end-game', super high exp rates and 'instant pvp' you can bet they are not planning to be around very long. they just want you in there spending money really fast before they shut down on you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2015, 17:41   #146

Thx Batman thats what I wanted players to actually know before joining a pserver blindly.
@Dreto pls help the pserver community. Telling that a few kids like that and latter cry that the server lasted a week is not helping.
Old 07/22/2015, 22:52   #147

Quote:
whats the point of getting free stuff if the server dries up within a month? what good is a populated server if it shuts its doors in the face of all those players?

when someone joins a server they want it to stay around. they dont like wasting time making accounts, downloading clients and the hassle of building characters only for the server to go away before they even make it to end-game.

let this be a flag for everyone: If a server is offering 'instant end-game', super high exp rates and 'instant pvp' you can bet they are not planning to be around very long. they just want you in there spending money really fast before they shut down on you.

This is so true. The only private server I know that still continue to strive is GamezAion. Idk. But Rohan, I don't think so.
Old 07/23/2015, 20:55   #148

Aion's pserver world is very different than Rohan's. Aion uses an emulator for their servers. As long as the server doesn't use any pictures, media or distribute an Aion client, there is no reason for NCSoft to really go after them. To do so would be very time consuming and costly. They just don't bother trying to go after them.

Rohan doesn't use emulators. so they don't get the same level of security from prosecution that Gamez & other Aion pservers get. Rohan server owners have to jump thru flaming hoops to keep their servers from being taken down. DMCA takedowns often scare the **** out of Rohan pserver owners. Enough so that the server disappears.
Old 07/31/2015, 19:19   #149

hello
i dont know is this good play to ask. but someone now working private servers of Rohan? becouse i find only Old Rohan works but he have old patch of spell (in archer/scout tree spell). and i cant find more server all is shotdown.
(sorry for my english i m not good in this).
Old 07/31/2015, 23:53   #150

OldRohan is the only one in this forums that is on. But if you search Facebook you might find some more. OldRohan is decently populated right now and there is a big patch coming soon.