Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a thought/idea i would like to share with u guys

Discussion on a thought/idea i would like to share with u guys within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/04/2008, 12:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by casfreak View Post
hmmm... how about making a macro bot using autoIT or moveIT. just a simple bot which grind for you and do task like autopots and autoskills. i found a program called Trickster v.03 (which have nothing to do with Trickster online), it is a macro making program with nice GUI and userfriendly interface.

or if you want to have a bot like bot369 have, why not make one based on C++ or Delphi language. just a thought ^^
i said you could make a crappy macro bot, but whats the point in sitting watching your char all day while it kills stuff, incase you get pvpd or need repairs or move spot and so on.
Trickster isnt a new program its old, and i dont think supported anymore, just use AUTOit if your going to make a macro bot.

and as for making one like the rohan bot in C rofl. no one will spend the time to make a bot like bot369's for many reasons.
1 - it would take too much time
2 - and then that person needs a server also
3 - it wouldnt be free due to the amount of work and time it would take for updating.

really study the bot369 bot and work out how it works before saying "make one"

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hey guys it's just a new Idea and really amazing
01/15/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 25 Replies
hey guys it's just a new Idea and really amazing i was thinking about making a item mini icon for +1 iten which dropped hmmm i know it's pretty cool but kinda impossible BUT WHY NOT >? ref , uni , elite and super iten just got a new item mini icon to be shown when dropped then why not we make a new item mini icon for +1 iten and also add that in it's own ddl file also add it at the itemtype and also any other thing that got linked with :S may some one join us i think when every one says...
[5180-5186+] Return of Melee.dll (I thought it wont let u guys miss out ;) )
12/24/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 677 Replies
Hi guys, you may remember simple melee bot from when i was on elite pvpers. Well I'm remaking it for the current version of conquer. I'll build the features up piece by piece, the 1st feature is the jump-based PathFinder. That is able to quickly find a path through obstacles. Even in a maze as complex as labby it can find a path from start to finish. Standard commands: #goto <x> <y> <-- uses the PathFinder feature to find a jumping path to the given (x,y) coords #eject <-- ejects the...
guys, mga idea lngs
06/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
anu kaya maganda strategy? para maging safe ang CE? sa akin, parang i realese nlng ng 5 mins, tapos,close link agad. ano masasabi nyu?
noob thought / idea
04/10/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
ok.. i was gona be looking into a way to somehow alter droprates and items droped. solike if u were to get a lvl 79 armor instead of it being just a 79 armor, it would be like +9 and be a noble every time with 4 socs in it. i have seen a few sections in the .pak folder for which this might be posseble but im not 100% sure about any of it.. right now its mostly hype that wants me to figure this all out =) any ideas on this... dose anyoen know if the drop rates are server or client side??