Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sever Maintanence...lets see how long it lasts THIS time

Discussion on Sever Maintanence...lets see how long it lasts THIS time within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sever Maintanence...lets see how long it lasts THIS time

so its SCHEDULED from 4-7 pm...bt we all noe our friends from YNK to go jus a lil TEEEEENY bit overtime (if u dont last time their 1 hour sever maintanence went to wat....9 hours wasnt it???)

so aniwaiiz i have aquestion

is that rohan bot still gonna be updated for free this time?? cauz its onli going pay to bot after the 2nd of august...hope they dont make it pay to bot from this update onwards
Old 07/30/2008, 06:51   #2

who gives a ****, aint no one gonna pay for a product which isnt finished and if they do there retards.... thats like going to the store and buying a game and the game only being finished 70% of the way..... whoever the genisus was that decided to make it p2p needs some education in business and marketing
Old 07/30/2008, 07:34   #3

My bot doesnt work after this maintenance. can anybody help me?
Old 07/30/2008, 07:38   #4

if ur bot doesnt work anymore, maybe we have to wait til the new bot which we hav to pay to bot release?
Old 07/30/2008, 12:53   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseyYummy View Post
if ur bot doesnt work anymore, maybe we have to wait til the new bot which we hav to pay to bot release?
No, it works with points & the points only decrease when you bot.

-MeUndercover