Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pserver possible?

Discussion on Pserver possible? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pserver possible?

yo. i wonder if its possible to set up a rohan private server yet? any good emulator?
since we got extremely nerfed rates compared to JProhan O_o

thx in advance guys (:
Old 06/20/2008, 10:10   #2

bumpz D=
Old 06/20/2008, 10:32   #3

umm google is ur best friend

well i tried looking...as far as my knowledge goes...none exist...bt who knows...there might be some that i cudnt find!
Old 06/20/2008, 13:11   #4

no there isnt a p server. and yes YNK know about the rates being lower that the other versiopn, and will be tweaking them in the future.
Old 06/20/2008, 13:22   #5

well so far the ****** jus done double drops for a while

i want more exp!!

i want my novice talisman back with 20% boost in exp
Old 06/20/2008, 16:11   #6

lol 20% dont get u anywhere
just for example : a lvl 1 varg in JRohan gives u 68%, in our version 34 or so

but thx for the answers guys =P
Old 06/20/2008, 16:22   #7

i want them to actually concider the fact that some people cant or dont want to spend real money on the cash items, and what they have done by making it partly non tradeable, and by charging for exchange mall, is make non cash users pointless.
eg 30% att scroll makes you almosy 20 lvls higher in att than somone without it.
or if say your a mage, relying on mag att and crit att, against somone with phys def,mag def and crit def scrolls, then your mage is deemed useless.
Old 06/20/2008, 17:12   #8

As soon the PServers are up the game will crush, success hacks, dupes and many more, I think it will take abit untill Pservers will be out.
But lets just wait .
Old 07/01/2008, 11:59   #9

any news on this? ;o
Old 07/01/2008, 12:10   #10

i wouldnt even play on private servers, never have never will, i dont see the point really.
my opinion is that the only people playing on private servers are the ones who sucked at the game in the first place, and whined about lvling, drops,money and so on, so the scurry of to a babysitting club where everythings so easy they dont even have to learn how to play.
like i said my opinion. but really dont play the game if you dont like it, and if you like the game, then play it and try and be better than the rest. not think ohh boo boo i cant take it here its so hard i need a private server for special people
Old 07/01/2008, 14:20   #11

elite*gold: 20
hahaha yea right. Private servers are only good for trying out something, but there real fun are on int servers
Old 07/01/2008, 14:35   #12

hehe ive just never understood the need for them, maybe i miss something thats good about them, or maybe i just love to pk people i dont see every day. and i would imagin that a private server would be filled with the same people all the time
Old 07/03/2008, 05:34   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
hehe ive just never understood the need for them, maybe i miss something thats good about them, or maybe i just love to pk people i dont see every day. and i would imagin that a private server would be filled with the same people all the time
Good private servers can outnumber retail servers at times.
And lets be honest, more than half the players on retail rohan will never be involved in any legitimate pvp.
Old 07/03/2008, 12:05   #14

what open pvp game had ligitimate pvp lol
yes private server will have the same people on it aranging some carebare pvp "hey lets meet at so and so and have a bit of poking each other with swords" yeah not fun.
randomy pking people you dont know and just dont like is fun.
the only this p servers are good for is having a group of people that are the only ones on it who up the exp and everythign and think they are awesome cos they have super toons with stuff that was too easy to get.
stick anyone from a p server to a main server and they would get owned.
i just dont see why anyone would want to go so playschool and get everything easy when theres a real game to be played with challenges.
but looking at the mentality of some of the visitors to the forum, it seems over half just want somone else to do everything for them. "give hacks,lvl me,give gold,make this and give it to me" blah blah blah i swear these people still need to get dressed with the help of their mums.
you will never become a good player on a private server FACT.
maybe i just take games seriously, and you guys dont, but the point of these games is to be the best, and if your not the best, to keep trying.
thats not possible when you have p servers with 1000xp increase drops from everything and **** somone moans that they cant get something and then somone adds it to npcs.
Old 07/03/2008, 13:31   #15

Private servers are good to find the packets of success and other hacks which could benefit the player.

I kinda hate private server because after a while everyone have the best items unless its x2 or something like that, and usally after few month or weeks the server usally close and it's a waste of time.