Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any chance to use *rohanclient* ?

Discussion on Any chance to use *rohanclient* ? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Any chance to use *rohanclient* ?

1'st of all , i must say sorry if this question was already asked by somebody else , but i searched and i couldn't find nothing sure.
so , is there any chance to use 2 clients at same time , on the same computer and *100% legal* ? if yes , i would apreciate the person who is gonna tell me .
Thx
Old 06/15/2008, 02:06   #2

jupp, download newest bot from botsmall, you can find the thread in Rohan topic.
Old 06/15/2008, 02:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanw View Post
jupp, download newest bot from botsmall, you can find the thread in Rohan topic.
thx a lot mate , but i already said , something which can be 100% legal . i won't gonna risk to get banned just to open another character .
so as i said . . is there any chance to open 2 rohanclients without using bots or hack programs ?
Old 06/15/2008, 03:48   #4

What you got wrong there is... you dont have to bot to use it.

only getting banned by botting ingame. with botsmall you can only use bypass if you like.
Old 06/15/2008, 06:38   #5

bypass is also illegal...
Old 06/15/2008, 11:34   #6

but it isnt ilegal to double box in game, and have a char on follow.
as i was told by a GM that so long as you can read and reply to both chars if somone /w them then you are ok.
Old 06/15/2008, 14:41   #7

thx guys . anyway i found another way
so , who wants to use 2 rohan clients in the same time , just install the game again in other partition of your hard disk , run both of them and have fun
this is pretty *legal* i think
Old 06/15/2008, 15:29   #8

yes but why take up extra space when you can use bot to bypass it and then turn off bot and run as many clients as you want
Old 06/17/2008, 17:15   #9

Hi Guys,
I cant use dual box with the bot.
When i start the bot and right click in the finger icon, and select Star Game(auto login or not), notting happen. The game do not starts. I have to leave the bot open, so enter the game by normal way, so i can use the bot.
The problem with this is that i cannot dual box with this method.
Anyone can help me? Why my game do not start when o click "Start Game" in the bot?
By the way, i put the correct path for Rohanclient.exe in bot´s ini.
Thanks in advance.

Ps. I turnet off Firewall and AV as well
Old 06/17/2008, 17:43   #10

oh great not only do you post it on 2 subjects but not content with that you post it into a 3rd topic. is it really getting you any faster answers or just ******* people off and mkaing them think never to reply to you again.