Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Look Here for Money Making Stratergies

Discussion on Look Here for Money Making Stratergies within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Look Here for Money Making Stratergies

Ok guys from past experiences and whats happening now,Its time to prepare for 1 thing alot of people have been waiting for...INFLATION

Inflation is a rise in general level of prices of goods and services over time

so right now stock up on all the items you THINK can get pass inflation
items should be outstanding which players value
These can be sold for about 7x the price u can sell it for depending on what it is

and Do repeatable quest for money.If u have any repeatable money quest u know of please post anyway these are the ones which i do
Enhorrien (humantown)
.Humphrey lvl24 (Combat Ration)
.cant rmmber name lvl20 (From Secret Bond)
Tempest watch out(Outside half elf town)
they have good money quest cant rmmber names lvl 24+

Ok thats about it good luck guys
Old 06/07/2008, 13:37   #2

lvl 24? it gives around 4k crones only..i'l probably suggest lvl yourself up to 30 then do the money quest..roughly you'll get 14k per quest and good items with high prices too..just an opinion though..
Old 06/07/2008, 18:54   #3

or. just play the darn Rohan Card game.

i'm currently trying to decode the card game.

if only i don't get disconnected i can get more data.

well, wish me luck.

i'll post it after i get at least 95% chance of winning rate.
Old 06/07/2008, 19:11   #4

I suggiest you to bot and sell and enter card game there is the real money. Yasterday i won 600k
Old 06/08/2008, 01:19   #5

i dont know how to use bots lol ive tried cyan bot but i still dont know how to use it
frankly ive neva hacked in any game before cuz im too stupid to understand coding but im trying my best to figure **** out
Old 06/08/2008, 02:23   #6

here is a tip, lv 38 has two money quests for specters, and there is another one not at orc fort for lv 38. gl!
Old 06/08/2008, 14:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by acstissot View Post
i dont know how to use bots lol ive tried cyan bot but i still dont know how to use it
frankly ive neva hacked in any game before cuz im too stupid to understand coding but im trying my best to figure **** out
cyano bot isnt for rohan :P
and there is a guide that will tell you how to use bot for rohan....

ps read my signature
Old 06/09/2008, 13:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanay122 View Post
lvl 24? it gives around 4k crones only..i'l probably suggest lvl yourself up to 30 then do the money quest..roughly you'll get 14k per quest and good items with high prices too..just an opinion though..
Hi ho can u say me the quest name and hwo gives u the the quest pls
Old 06/11/2008, 07:16   #9

I know one quest in Vena(elf Town). This quest lvl 28+ gives u 15K. and it is repeatable.

Donno exactly the name of NPC (srry for that), but it in Vena. GL
Old 06/11/2008, 08:50   #10

best way i found will make you about 100K avery 15 minutes...

just find a quest in town were you get 14K or 23K for every time you finish the quest. you can take them as many times as you like.

accept quest and head to the spot were you must kill xx number of xx monster. kill as many as the quest aske you. when you have enough. summon a bunny. click remember place. and use a town portal stone to go to town. move to complete quest, and just take it again. use the bunny to taleport back to the place where the mobs are. just kill them again.

just keep doing this over and over. you will have 100K every 15 minutes easy
Old 06/11/2008, 09:39   #11

yup kees321 is right..thats what ive been doing..you just have to move fast if you teleport to town, since you only have 5mins of moving back to your spot..

@RedBahamut
lvl 24 as i remember i always get this quest from humphrey of einhoren and valsanes of tempest watchout..they both have the same kill drexter fanglord 26 ttimes..and 9k of reward respectively..which would give you around 19k..easy money if you are in this lvls..GL
Old 06/24/2009, 07:02   #12

my friend say that there is a quicker way to collect gold with fishing, is it true?
Old 06/25/2009, 18:21   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27thprince View Post
or. just play the darn Rohan Card game.

i'm currently trying to decode the card game.

if only i don't get disconnected i can get more data.

well, wish me luck.

i'll post it after i get at least 95% chance of winning rate.
you cant do it cause you will never know when the deck is renewed

the best gold quest is bloods in Neverworlds or what ever the portal is called....around lvl 62..64........there is actually 2 gold quests at that time.

inflation...well you sell for more...but you will have to pay more....lame tactics
+ more time goes more items ppl find and forge so your items will be less expensive.

best way to get gold is to hunt......solo... with drop seal
then waste all money you made on card game.......if you get lucky...yeay
Old 06/25/2009, 18:22   #14

o and fishing to my point of view is not the fastes...its if you bored of hunting..then go fishing 4 extra cash...but its not faster..it takes up all of your time ...
Old 08/25/2010, 10:21   #15

me and my friend made mills on the card game ( yes it is posible!!!) and also info on the lvl 50-60 money quests too plz