Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Xor Rohan accounts, characters, money and items

Discussion on Selling Xor Rohan accounts, characters, money and items within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/29/2011, 13:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
mail me to

WTB 99 Dhan . 51s str dex vit or agi dex vit
Old 08/31/2011, 09:59   #17

otddan its forbiden selling accounts. if the xor rohan admins reads this , and i promisse you he will , all those accounts will be banned. your first user was ottdan , then all accounts linked to your pc will be banned. and those who will buy from you will get their accounts banned.

Have a nice day.
Old 05/20/2012, 11:57   #18

jokerbak skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling ROHAN PH Account w/ Lvl 91 Agi Avenger + All Items & Crones
06/28/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Selling ROHAN ONLINE PH ACCOUNT... IGN: Kuru Server: AHKMA Lvl: 91 60% EXP to Lvl 92 Class: Dhan Job: Avenger Build Type: Agility Skill Build: All Skills at Lvl 6 (all good skills for an Agi-Type Avenger) Equips: Bedron 130+ Pdefs & Enchant Edwin Set 100+Pdefs DD, +139Agi Agony of Tei +14%Crit (weapon), +35Agi Eyepatch (accessory), +21Agi Earrings (accessory), 4 pcs accessories 1pc +32Agi, 2pcs +31Agi & 1pc +30Agi Others: 2 pcs Lvl 3 Pets (tiger and dragon), 1pc weapon ingredients for...
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/06/2011 - Perfect World Trading - 2 Replies
I am aware that this is the wrong area, but i was unable to get offer in the trade section. I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm me them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave offers. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please...
Selling 5 PW MY-EN Accounts, 6 Characters Lvs 57-81
06/03/2010 - Trading - 7 Replies
I am selling the following accounts to PW MY-EN. There are 2 characters on the first account. I have no set price, on any of the chars. So leave an offer, or pm them is all fine. I am also open to trade, if so i mainly will except items or char from PW INT, though I may except other trades, so go ahead and leave them. Account SS are included, if you want more info one the characters please just ask. Account 1: Character 1: Class: Priest Gender: Male Level: 81 (90.1%) Money: 4.1 m
Selling Characters and Items on Dragon Server
07/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling 2 characters with items on Dragon Server: 130 archer non-RB with full set SDG gears and 91 tro-tro-archer 130-130-91 with full SRG gears. i am willing to trade for $200. PM me anytime for details. im located in san jose, ca.
selling rs money for CO acc + good items
01/01/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
:cool:i have 13m for 13 dbs plz any server is fine