Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheat Engine HP Freez

Discussion on Cheat Engine HP Freez within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheat Engine HP Freez

Hi there,
I was looking around Engine Cheat While i was play the new Rohan online Privare server (Xor Rohan) and i found how to change my HP value. I frozed it but it looks its working for a while only. It doesnt matter if i set my hp to 1k 100k or 10k the result its the same.
I tested this on a low lvl character with 1.1k hp. I went to high lvl monsters witch are dealing me 440+ dmg each. I died in a few hits. Then i tried to use Cheat engine to change the value. It worked for about 2 mins. Every time the monsters hits me the life goes down ( of the hit) and immediately goes back to normal ( the Cheat engine Frozen value). With the cheat on i can resist about 2-3 mins by tanking 440+ dmg by 3 monsters at same time.

But for some reasons after some time i just die immediately. Thats why im asking your help maybe some one of you have any idea?

Note: i didn't died because of my initial hp value went to 0 because if it was the case, i should die as fast as with out the hack on, thats means not more then 15 secs.
Old 03/31/2011, 20:02   #2

what of version of cheat engine
Old 04/04/2011, 22:03   #3

The last one, 6.0 i guess im not sure ( not home )
Old 04/08/2011, 04:21   #4

one proof that it doesnt work, try making a dekan then change hp to 99999 then do ffs on a monster see if the dmg increases.coz mine didnt.
Old 04/21/2011, 16:41   #5

FAKE editing crones,stats,lvl,hp,mp is not server sided way the go loser
Old 04/30/2011, 09:28   #6

not server sided