Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot your way...rich

Discussion on Bot your way...rich within the RO Guides & Templates forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
first don start boting until u reach 50+...

2nd DOn bot too long....

here how..

start your bot....and enter geffen...or some other map that have pupa...and start boting ok afther a few min u see a lot of junk off the bot and go throw or sell the item.... kepp the rare stuff if there is Do it a few time and use a merchant to sell....while anther acc go on boting..... that was what i did to get rich =P it for orgal server...

private server...u don think of boting becus it too easy to get rich lol...once u hit max level wahahahahahah
Old 05/01/2006, 14:20   #2

Äh ... ok
Old 05/01/2006, 17:04   #3

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
wtf?

why do u tell us this noob ****?
for me, your comment is spamm! pure spamm!

Angel
Old 05/02/2006, 05:31   #4

no! for some people they donnoe...if u are a pro u don need to bot ...we all know that...!
Old 05/02/2006, 15:54   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by slivershadow@May 1 2006, 13:32
first don start boting until u reach 50+...

2nd DOn bot too long....

here how..

start your bot....and enter geffen...or some other map that have pupa...and start boting ok afther a few min u see a lot of junk off the bot and go throw or sell the item.... kepp the rare stuff if there is Do it a few time and use a merchant to sell....while anther acc go on boting..... that was what i did to get rich =P it for orgal server...

private server...u don think of boting becus it too easy to get rich lol...once u hit max level wahahahahahah
No, this is not the point -_- Look at your text again .. u saw it ? Fine , now look at the "hahahahahahaha" ; =p; ....
... and u have to make it more pro ^^(professional)
Old 05/03/2006, 15:32   #6

stop flaming guys
he just wanted to help the newbies..and to help other ppl is the right way

of course its not that professionel..but come on...give him a chance ;-)