Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Hydra Hunting

Discussion on Easy Hydra Hunting within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
At first: You need a Class with Lord of Vermillon, so you could do of course with a Mage and upper ( Wizzy, Sage... ).
In Ragnarok there are places where are much hydras, one of them is on ama_fild01, there are also some in Payon Dungeon i think.
Go near the Hydras, where they dont hit you, on ama_fild01 it is for example: 172, 324
Open your WPE, click Target program, select you Ragnarok.exe and click open.
Then start logging and cast in the middle of the Hydras, on ama_fild01 i was casting to 173, 315
After youve casted you can stop logging.

I got 2 send packets, so one of them should be the packet which casts Lord of Vermillon,

00000000 13 01 63 63 63 66 00 00 7F 0E 7F 02 0A 00 63 55 ..cccf........cU
00000010 00 63 AD 00 66 00 8C 1C 60 27 6A 1A 5B 4E AF 3B .c..f...`'j.[N.;
00000020 01 .

That was my packet which casts LoV. Just try out which one it is. Just rightclick on the packet and then "Add to send list" and "Set send list with this socket id"...
On the left you now see your packet, make a hook on it and and click Send packet(s)
Make a hook on continously,
in Timer you must write the spawnrate of the hydras, so you can always kill them when they respawn, noone else will be able to kill them! If the spawnrate is 1 Minute, then you must type 60000.
Now send the packets and look you kill all the Hydras.
This is my first guide... maybe it help you a little bit!
You can also kill Ant Eggs for Example or other Monsters which doesnt move and spawn always on the same place.

Jan

EDIT: Please Karma+ I dont have any Karma
it works 100%, so be sure u wait the 1 minute ;D because the packet will send after 60000 millisecs, if you want to test which send packet it is you can of course use 100 millisecs
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2006, 18:05   #2

sure it will work, but how will the mage pick up all the loot?!^^
its not that usefull to kill all the hydras without picking up the sfuff

probably its better to create an macro in open kore to use a skill and awhen every monster in ur range is dead the bot start to loot the items and after picking up everything move back to the casting position. and do this stuff in a loop.
Old 07/16/2006, 19:10   #3

Ehm on very much servers theres a nice command called @autoloot ...
So theres no need to pick up the items, they go straight up to your inventory.
Isnt that normal on every server? :S
Old 07/16/2006, 19:59   #4

Sprecht doch Deutsch ....
Old 07/16/2006, 20:16   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by teremy@Jul 16 2006, 19:10
Ehm on very much servers theres a nice command called @autoloot ...
So theres no need to pick up the items, they go straight up to your inventory.
Isnt that normal on every server? :S
No it isnt Normal on every Server^^ just look at Euro or some lowrate Servers

@Nex: schonmal dran gedacht das hier englisch geschrieben weil es hier auch Leute gibt die kein Deutsch können? Er machts wenigstens für alle und das find ich gut..
Old 07/16/2006, 20:35   #6

Joa, deswegen hab ichs auf englisch geschrieben.
Naja war mein erster Guide, es gibt ja soviele Dinge die hier auf der Seite auch schon stehen, wie soll man da noch was finden
Old 09/24/2006, 11:41   #7

Ich mag den Guide, hat was ^^
Werd ich demnächst mal probieren, sobald ich nen Wizard hab. Hast es aber verständlich formuliert, sollte also keine Probleme damit haben, dass nachzumachen!
ty