Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online > RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Graphic-RoMedic-V1.0 : Graphic Berry/Pot-Bot. Works on all servers!

Discussion on Graphic-RoMedic-V1.0 : Graphic Berry/Pot-Bot. Works on all servers! within the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides forum part of the Ragnarok Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Graphic-RoMedic-V1.0 : Graphic Berry/Pot-Bot. Works on all servers!

Dear elitepvpers-community,
today I release my graphic-based Berry/Pot Bot. It works on 100% of all servers. Even on those protected by Harmony!
I made it with autohotkey.

This bot is a "true" Berry Bot. This means, it pots for you as soon as your HP drops below a choosen percentage. It will fit all your needs because it can be adjusted variably.

Instruction:
Start "Graphic-RoMedic.exe".
A window appears, enter the hotkey your healing item is assigned to. For F-Keys, use {} (e.g. {F1}). Every other hotkey is written normaly.
Afterwards, another window appears. Insert the amount of time between two Scans of your Bot (in ms). If you insert a too low amount (like 0), your manual keystrokes might get ignored. 50 is a good amount for normal servers. For servers with healing item delay, increase the time. Else the program will send keystrokes without any effect.

Go to your Ro-Client now. Ensure, that your mouse position and the positon of the cursor in Ro are at the same. This can be ensured by tab-switching to a smaler window in front of your Ro-Client. !!IF YOU DO NOT ENSURE THIS, THE BOT WILL NOT WORK!!
Now maximize your "Basic Information" Window, so your HP-Bar is visible. Click on a spot in your HP Bar with pressed Ctrl-Key. The location of the spot defines the moment in which the bot will use the potion for you lateron. This means, if you pick a position close to the right end of the HP Bar the Bot will pot early (e.g. at 90% HP or so). Enure, that your HP Bar is full at the spot you click on. Ensure, that you do not click on a number. It will only work on spots that are changing when your HP are being lowered.

From now the Bot works and will automatically pot for you.

Pause the Bot: Press Delete. You need to press it at least for the duration you defined in the second window at the beginning (so normaly, hold it for like 1/10 second or so).

Continue the Bot: Press End.

Change HP-Amount: Pause the Bot first. Then click+ctrl on the desired spot in your HP Bar again. Afterwards, the bot is automatically running.

Have fun with it
jester aka chainer
Attached Files
File Type: zip Graphic-RoMedic-V1.0.zip (200.1 KB, 11600 views)
Thanks
15 Users
Old 07/12/2011, 05:12   #2

i dont seem to get the mouse/cursor part. yea the script works but there's no certain percentage that it follows. it just keeps on spamming pots even at full health. kindly explain please and thank you.
Old 07/13/2011, 13:00   #3

nothing heapen..can u tell full detail how to use it..
Old 07/13/2011, 19:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwytee View Post
i dont seem to get the mouse/cursor part. yea the script works but there's no certain percentage that it follows. it just keeps on spamming pots even at full health. kindly explain please and thank you.
Thats just why I wrote to ensure that your cursor iG has to be on the same spot as your mouse truly is.

Go into the game. Tab Switch (Alt+Tab) to another window (I expect you play in window mode?). When you tabswitch you will see your normal mouse again. If it isn't in the same position as your cursor in Ro directly click on any spot in your Ro window. Tabswitch back to the other window again. If it still isn't in the same position, repeat.

Mousefreedom might help as well.

@egoskynetz: What is not working? I think my guide already is relatively detailed. The only tricky part is to ensure your cursor and your true mouse position are the same.
Old 07/14/2011, 03:23   #5

i got it working but still it keeps on spamming pots even at full health.
yes i am playing in window mode and i have mouse freedom.
Old 07/14/2011, 22:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwytee View Post
i got it working but still it keeps on spamming pots even at full health.
yes i am playing in window mode and i have mouse freedom.
When it keeps spamming at full health bar then you did not manage to do it correctly
Maybe I will make a video of how to do it, or just try a bit more.
It works 100% - as long as your cursor iG and your true mouse position are the same. Check it out more then once. When you Tab-switch, your iG cursor and your true mouse should be at the same position!
Old 07/15/2011, 09:40   #7

okay please do sir i know it's working im just too stupid for it . a video would really help. thank you so much.
Old 07/18/2011, 16:50   #8

it is because you need to open alt+v....dont close the bar...if u close,it will eat until ur pots all GONE!!i've try and it is surely 100% working..thx ya
Old 07/19/2011, 12:47   #9

Uh, you need to have the bar opened all time, I forgot to mention it sorry
Maybe this was your problem?

I am kinda busy at the moment, so it may take some time untill I can make the video.
Old 07/19/2011, 13:53   #10

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gastmann View Post
Uh, you need to have the bar opened all time, I forgot to mention it sorry
Maybe this was your problem?

I am kinda busy at the moment, so it may take some time untill I can make the video.
maybe you can add this advise in the first post!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2011, 17:44   #11

no effecto on VanRO
Sir Can you Make in a Video
Old 07/23/2011, 16:35   #12

take your time making a video btw it's cool even my hp was full i got tons of potions
Old 07/26/2011, 07:29   #13

Sher This is Like kEy makro in the draw ???? if like thats its soo fun to make it.....but i think manualy is very fun......hagahagahagahag
Old 09/09/2011, 04:37   #14

how's the video going? i still cant make it work properly.
Old 09/18/2011, 21:59   #15

i cant exe, can you send me the script?
Closed Thread