Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Editing]Why not to make your own KS?

Discussion on [Editing]Why not to make your own KS? within the RO Bots & Macros forum part of the RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile

This is a guide that I've already done and it's working, this is a Kill Steal Source Editing, I'm not providing the file of KS, im not a hacker like others.

But the main idea is, why not just to make you own KS bot without a Social Engineering Hacking?...well I will teach you on how to edit the source code of Openkore...

Go to your Bot/src/AI/attack.pm open it using WordPad

find this lines "sub dropTargetWhileMoving {" without the quotes
as you can see, its the Dropping Target...
Before:
Code:
    sub dropTargetWhileMoving {
        my $ID = AI::args->{attackID};
        message T("Dropping target - you will not kill steal others\n");
        $char->sendAttackStop;
        $monsters{$ID}{ignore} = 1;
then make it:
After:
Code:
    sub dropTargetWhileMoving {
        my $ID = AI::args->{attackID};
        [B]#[/B]message T("Dropping target - you will not kill steal others\n");
        [B]#[/B]$char->sendAttackStop;
        [B]#[/B]$monsters{$ID}{ignore} = 0;

Find this line again:

find this lines "} elsif (!$cleanMonster) {" without the quotes
and the last Dropping Target...
Before:
Code:
        } elsif (!$cleanMonster) {
            message T("Dropping target - you will not kill steal others\n"), "ai_attack";
            $char->sendMove(@{$realMyPos}{qw(x y)});
            AI::dequeue;
            if ($config{teleportAuto_dropTargetKS}) {
                message T("Teleporting due to dropping attack target\n"), "teleport";
                useTeleport(1);
            }
then make the Lines like this:
After:
Code:
        } elsif (!$cleanMonster) {
            [B]#[/B]message T("Dropping target - you will not kill steal others\n"), "ai_attack";
            [B]#[/B]$char->sendMove(@{$realMyPos}{qw(x y)});
            [B]#[/B]AI::dequeue;
            if ($config{teleportAuto_dropTargetKS}) {
                [B]#[/B]message T("Teleporting due to dropping attack target\n"), "teleport";
                [B]#[/B]useTeleport(1);
            }

Run your program, and its now working KS!

I HOPE THAT THIS GUIDE WILL HELP YOU, and i hope that Moderators will appreciate my works, and i hope that they must read my post before deleting this thread...

more power programmers...

As you can see, I didn't provide any files and there is only 2 sub class to edit the Perl file, you can evenly check the source code, we're just adding # - Means to make the line a COMMENT, the previus was its a statement, and we add '#' and now it becomes a comment, so that your character become a KS character...

If there's wrong to my suggestion, you might post a negative comments...I appreciate that...I just wanted to help you...
Old 04/20/2011, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Closed Thread