Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Team Recruitment]Strawberry-Pr0jcts RiftEmu

Discussion on [Team Recruitment]Strawberry-Pr0jcts RiftEmu within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Team Recruitment]Strawberry-Pr0jcts RiftEmu

Hello everyone!

I am a new developer here at Strawberry-Pr0jcts and I am working very hard to try to get this Emulator up and running so we can get into major development. I am looking for some more people experienced in C# that has a previous experience in emulation dealing with C#. If you are interest in working for Strawberry-Pr0jcts please post an application in the correct if you are accepted an Administrator or myself will contact you and we will go from there.

Core Devs - Open - Need 2 - 3
Database Devs - Open - Need 2 - 3
Web Devs - Open - Need 1 - 2

Thanks,

Strawberry-Pr0jcts Staff
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 Team Recruitment
06/16/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hey Guys,First of all sorry If i posted in a wrong section But i'ma new at Elitepvpers,I speak english only (honestly),I don't speak germany I'm looking for a Metin2 Developers & Client Modders cuz i am making my own Mt2 private server Please add : [email protected] If you're any thanks,sorry again if it's the wrong section. Translation Added ------------------------------------------------- ----------- Hey Guys, zunächst einmal leid, wenn ich in eine falsche Sektion gepostet
[FlyFF-Official v14 Files] Team Recruitment (Dev/Designers)
11/13/2010 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
Hey Guys, We are recruting people to join us, to form The United Flyff Team. What we already have?: -Full Configurated v14 Official Files; -Full DB; -Full Working Client; -Server Hosted on MS Windows Server 2003
[MapleStory] AlvoMS Staff Team Recruitment, Come Apply Now.
10/14/2010 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
AlvoMS is a New v83 24/7 Dedicated MapleStory Private Server and is still in creation progress and we need your help. We are recruiting staffs to help us form this server fully. Server Information Version:83 Rates:500/250/3 Our Website - AlvoMS.com Our Forum - Alvoms.forummotion.com Contact,Email:[email protected] Server Timezone: Uptime - 24 Hours, Dedicated.
Team Recruitment Vco Emulation
06/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I'm the owner of Vco Emulation it is an project with many different kinds of servers but our main server is an conquer online Emu developed by the CoEmu team!Here is a brief description of vco We currently have 1 C# coder and we are looking for more!Ran on my home pc for the moment.Later on we are and will be moving to an HP ProLiant DL580 G4 7041 3.0GHz Dual Core 2P 4GB High Performance Rack Server!Join today and be apart of the best private server community!You will NOT regret it! ...