Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rift plat

Discussion on Rift plat within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rift plat

hello all! selling 750p in US rift servers. for $2.5 USD

or pm in forums
Old 08/28/2014, 02:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
$1.5 usd we make a deal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT My D3 Account for RIFT Plat (or REX)
01/17/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I have a Diablo 3 Account with a level 60 of each class, the best geared being the Monk and the Wizard, 11m gold, and an inventory full of goodies such as gems and gear to sell. I'd like to sell it all for 20k plat or 20 REX. The monk is Paragon 27. I guess also with this, you'll be getting my WoW account (cata was the last time I played). Any questions, just leave a message here. Thanks :)
Buying rift plat.
08/29/2013 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
I'm looking to buy up to 20k plat, no silly prices, defiant on wolfsbane server. Also, if you know any gold selling sites that are legitimate, not like that scam goldah.com and other variants that get spammed, please let me know. Thanks.
[WTT] My Active Catta WoW US Account with 7 85's for Rift Plat or Rift US Account
11/12/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
ACCOUNT TRADED SUCCESSFULLY! NO LONGER AVAILABLE Looking to trade a WoW Cattaclysm Enabled Account with Active game-time until December! I am looking for Rift Platinum or a Good Rift Account. This Account has everything you need, with 7 85's you can choose to play almost any class you like. Main Toon Information: