Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] RIFT Tank warior account

Discussion on [WTS] RIFT Tank warior account within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] RIFT Tank warior account

WTS RIFT Tank warior account pw for more info

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS[Rift] EU [Warrior Tank and Cleric Lvl60] [50€]
08/29/2014 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
WTS Rift EU Account Warrior Tank 60 SL Raid ready gear 2k platinum. Rift EU + STORM LEGION with preoder bonus Warrior Tank reputation: Max reputation with torvan hunters and Lycini with all the lesser essences and the Cape bought Planar Attunement is maxed Cleric level 60 is normal gear almost ready for raid too. I have this account since summer 2011. I'm asking for 100 Euros. Payment will be with Paypal. If you want any informations, PM me here or add me to Skype: dasx91
[Selling] Selling Rift Acc - lvl 60 Cleric + Warrior Tank lvl 50 -EU SERV
04/10/2013 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
sold
WTS[Rift] EU [Warrior Tank and Cleric] [100€]
01/21/2013 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Rift EU Account Warrior Tank 60 SL Raid ready gear 2k platinum. Rift EU + STORM LEGION with preoder bonus Warrior Tank reputation: Max reputation with torvan hunters and Lycini with all the lesser essences and the Cape bought Planar Attunement is maxed Cleric level 60 is normal gear almost ready for raid too. I have this account since summer 2011. I'm asking for 100 Euros. Payment will be with Paypal. If you want any informations, PM me here or add me to Skype: dasx91
WTS RIFT EU ACC-GAURDIAN Warrior Tank+DPS=HK Gear 30USD
05/05/2012 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Hi the account is way to Under Priced because i dont want to leave the account just like that i would rather trade it with another game instade am looking for someone who buys me Guild Wars 1 from steam as a gift and in return ofc you get my rift account for ever:mofo: also i have 100% of my rift account information and collecter edition in it too also got lots of raiding achiv so when you play my warrior you well instantly find a raiding guild to tank or dps with ways of contacting...