Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rift veteran for GW2/D3

Discussion on Rift veteran for GW2/D3 within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rift veteran for GW2/D3

I've got RIFT (game + expansion + 180 TRION credits) account (with storm legions owners benefits).

Account has low lvl character, but advantage of this account is that account has all storm legion beneftis and 180 trion credits.

I would like to trade it for Diablo 3/Guild Wars 2 account (empty, with chars, doesn't matter). PM me with more info.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Rift veteran for GW2/D3
08/17/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I've got RIFT (game + expansion + 180 TRION credits) account (with storm legions owners benefits). Account has low lvl character, but advantage of this account is that account has all storm legion beneftis and 180 trion credits. I would like to trade it for Diablo 3/Guild Wars 2 account (empty, with chars, doesn't matter). PM me with more info.
[Trading] Rift veteran for GW2/D3
08/17/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I've got RIFT (game + expansion + 180 TRION credits) account (with storm legions owners benefits). Account has low lvl character, but advantage of this account is that account has all storm legion beneftis and 180 trion credits. I would like to trade it for Diablo 3/Guild Wars 2 account (empty, with chars, doesn't matter). PM me with more info.
[Trading] RIFT veteran for D3/GW2
08/10/2013 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
I've got RIFT (game + expansion + 180 TRION credits) account (with storm legions owners benefits). Account have low lvl character, but advantage of this account is that account have all storm legion beneftis and 180 trion credits. I would like to trade it for Diablo 3/Guild Wars 2 account (empty, with chars, doesn't matter). PM me with more info.
[Trading] Rift veteran for GW2
08/10/2013 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
I've got Rift (with expansion) veteran acc, with 180 tyrion games moeny on it and ~28lvl rogue. I would like to trade it for GW2 acc (empty, with chars, doesn't matter). PM me with more info.