Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LVL 60 Rogue+Cleric Raid Gear and everything else you need

Discussion on LVL 60 Rogue+Cleric Raid Gear and everything else you need within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LVL 60 Rogue+Cleric Raid Gear and everything else you need

LVL 60 Rogue, Raid Gear for Tank and DPS, Prestige Rank 70(Full PVP Set), 5x 28 Slot Bags
LVL 60 Cleric, good Gear some Raid Item, for Tanking and Heal/DPS, also Raid Ready 430 Hit +

5-6k Platinum

Both Chars come with 6 Roll slots, and 737 PA Points

Full Storm Legion Account, all Classes, Loaylty and much more

If ur interested pm me or post here for more Informations
Old 07/29/2013, 16:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey , what is the offer ? we are looking some great account , pm me or add my skype :go3zoom to offer us .
Old 07/30/2013, 17:01   #3

SOLD !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rogue 60 SL + Raid Gear + Purple tier cs loyalty
02/26/2014 - Rift Trading - 12 Replies
I willing to trade for guild wars 2 gold , dusk. Eventually good diablo 3 account. UPDATED EQUIP: http://s6.ifotos.pl/mini/dddjpg_nwpeaqq.jpg http://ifotos.pl/zobacz/roge2jpg_nnwqqew.jpg http://ifotos.pl/zobacz/roge33jpg_nnwqqes.jpg
[Selling] EU 60 Rogue w/ SL Relic Dagger, full Raid gear, full tank gear, over 1600 plat, more
04/14/2013 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling a fantastic female rogue (Eth) on the EU shards. She is in full raid gear with BIS Relic Dagger (Has 3 pieces of Desolate gear and can purchase 2 more). She also has a set of raid tanking gear. Plus, she has 2 source machines (1 for dps and 1 for tanking) and they are fully equipped with BiS planar essences. Rogue Attack Power can go over 3000 easily. Rogue has over 1600 plat and is a Master Outfitter, Foragaer, and Butcher. She has many factions maxed incuding Tovan Hunters...
WTS RIFT ACCOUNT, 1 Mage Rank8, 1 Rogue Rank8, 1 Cleric lv50 T2 Raid Geared!
03/05/2012 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i would like to sale my account of Rift; with; 1 Rogue Full Geared Rank 8(PVP), And with PVE Gear HK Ready, 1 Mage Full Geared Rank8 (PVP) With Half HK Geared Alrdy, and 1 Cleric With All the T2 Gear, My mage have 2000 Plat, My Rogue 1000 Plat and my Cleric 2900 Plat! They are ALL Guardians IN US Server! Also got 1 month to go before Renew! I wll take cash only, with paypal. If someone is interested in my account, Give me your price! Need to sale ASAP! Any good offers wll be...
WTS 50 Cleric/50 Rogue - Awsome Gear's - Decent Price
02/20/2012 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Whitefall PvP Faction: Guardian Platinum: - 6000 platinum Avaiable 50 Elf Cleric: - T3 geared(dps/healing with a few tanking pieces) with a few best pre-raid dungeon/crafting(epic augments) gear and large amount of plaques of achievement - large amount of spare epic gear (for customization per will) - two fully developed crafting professions + mining