Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts defiant eu mage warrior rogue

Discussion on wts defiant eu mage warrior rogue within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 135
wts defiant eu mage warrior rogue

hey guys calling quits on rift and selling my account which has about 10days of play time left. i will be brief but if you have interest just pm me for more info and or screen shots.

50 mage. id staff, also hk relic aky staff, id ring, id belt, rest hk relics and or bis ring/trinket. not maxed rep in everything but very close (was an alt) rune apoth outfitter maxed can craft mats. about 300 plat and some crafting supplies

warrior is full t2 geared tank with relic shield from ros and relic hk shoulders rest is hk vendor or rotp drop/hk drop. dps is geared for hk has rotp 2h sword rest is hk drop and or t1 vendor gear. has max rep in all areas but EI and max artificer armorsmith and mining with many recipies.

rogue is not as well geared but can tank hk. he has all t1 raid gear dps and tank and vendor t2 boots. no rep or crafts.

also has a 43 cleric on the account.

All of these are up for server transfer. im not asking for a lot but i know what my account is worth. for interest pm me or post here.

thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts 50 warrior 50 mage 50 rogue EU defiant
06/01/2012 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Mage is 11/11 hk 5/8 id. full relics except pants (id vendor) wand is from top floor id. relic aky staff bis rings. 6 slots open mounts purchased. apoth 300 outfitter 300 rune 300 with many recipies. no pvp. warrior is t3 geared tank with relic shoulders and ros relic shield. rest is hk /rotp gear and has tanked akylios several times. dps is a lil under geared but has done a respectable 4k on sicaron for the limited gear. 300 arti armor and mining many many recipies. also he is rank...
wts 50 warrior 50 mage 50 rogue EU defiant
02/02/2012 - Rift Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys im looking to sell my rift account for verified paypal only with middle man at buyers expense (this will be considered into the price) Im also willing to trade it for FFXIV account + game. i will list all the items from each char (except rogue as its just crafted gear) and then currencies, notoriety etc. Its on a pve server at the moment but the transfer is up and ready to move else where. it has about 20 days of game time left and it comes with everything you need to make this account...
WTT 50 cleric 50 rogue 34 mage account and 50 warrior 50 mage account defiant
11/06/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
first account Defiant 50 Bahmi Warrior with full t3 *RAID gear* Relic 2handed Axe "The Soul Reaper" 2 GM professions Hammerknell READY.. both dps and tank gear. Spirit Horse from River of Souls and 10 other mounts. Defiant Mage with a mixture of t3 and t2. 3 GM professions. The account has a good deal of cash on it and items on twinks. thats account 1 and this is account 2 all come with guise of death.. second account rare right click illusion cleric has 3 sets of gear with tank set 12.4k...
WTS Defiant Mage T2/T3 - P5 + Rogue
07/29/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
EU Server The Mage: 1058 SP - 870 SC Unbuffed T2/T3 (GSB - ROS equip) Out - Rune - Butch maxed 300 with several rare recipes 110p 581 Plaques 12 Mark of Ascentions
Trading rift pvp server account with 50 defiant rogue/ 34 guardian warrior for wowact
03/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
want a wow account with game time and all xpacs extra points if you have a max level on Alter of Storms horde side, us only