Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S > Rift account with 3 lvl 50 HK ready/geared toons

Discussion on S > Rift account with 3 lvl 50 HK ready/geared toons within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S > Rift account with 3 lvl 50 HK ready/geared toons

This account is a Collectors Edition account and comes with the special rewards of referring two friends as well since that was done.

It contains 3 lvl 50 toons each T2 Raid ready. The first is a heavily geared Mage capable of being top two heals in 20 man raids. It has all T2 raid gear and quite a bit of the HK gear as well as the legendary staff and set gear. It contains all rare pets (up to client version 4.9) 70% collected "shinies" and over 6 mounts including the rare unicorn mount from the 20 man raid. This toon is a maxed apothecary and is experienced in herb gathering and mining as well. Very great toon that can easily take out difficult challenges. Pretty sure this toon has around 3 or 4 platinum on her.

The second toon is a lvl 50 cleric that is HK ready, but only in the 20 man raid gear. It also has full set crafted gear and 20 man raid gear with the legendary weapon. It has a fair amount of pets and 3 different mounts along with the CE one. This toon is an armorsmith, minor, and gemcrafter. It should have about 2-3 platinum on her.

The last toon is a rogue also geared for HK raids. This toon has a full crafted set along with T2 raid gear and weapon. Fully capable of PvP and PvE on large scales. It contains many rare pets and 3 or 4 different mounts. This toon is a runecrafter, craftsman, and miner. Likely to be broke due to buying lots of mats that fill her bank, expensive rune mats.

Do post if interested, offers welcome. All three toons are very great toons and great in solo and group gameplay.
Old 06/22/2012, 22:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
44$? And is it eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wtb Us defiant account Hk geared Rift
02/08/2012 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
I want to buy a very top Us Defiant Rift rogue account. Only the best will do please. Hk gear only P8 etc..--prefer mostly relics. I am willing to pay good money for the right account. I am a adult buyer with certified paypal , ebay, playerauction high reputation's. Please dont waste my time with low end stuff. contact me here or skype Bmw330au
WTS Rift US Account Best in Slot HK Geared Warrior, 2000+ Plat, r6 PvP
11/12/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Item name: Best in Slot Hammerknell geared Warrior Account Item type: US Rift Account Payment Method: PayPal, interac email money transfer Payment Amount: $300 USD Info on it: See below Pictures: See below How it looks: http://i.imgur.com/niM5d.jpg - (Tank gear with a bit of wardrobe on) Login screen: http://i.imgur.com/sYzU8.jpg - Bags+Bank: http://i.imgur.com/4zjwq.jpg -
WTT RIFT p5 warrior for darkfall well geared account.
09/28/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTT my p5 warrior for darkfall well geared account. My warrior has 150+ plat and tons of expensive crafting goods in the bank. Moreover, my warrior has full t2 gear and tons of clickable trinkets. 300 Runecrafter 300 mining 250+ armorsmith I can be reached on AIM : Halcyonl3 or by email : [email protected]
Selling Geared ASMOS account [Also Guildwars2 Ready Master Account]
09/10/2011 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
PLEASE PM ME ABOUT ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THE ACCOUNTS! OVERVIEW: BUY BOTH ACCOUNTS AND I WILL SELL FOR 1000 IN TOTAL! In this thread I am selling Two Aion accounts, My main account and my Secondary Account, I am looking for 800 Dollars for my Main account, and about 550 dollars for my Secondary Account, if you are interested in purchasing both accounts i will sell them for a Total of 1000 dollars ...
WTS Rift Standard Account - 46er Krieger, 39er Kleri und andere Toons
05/11/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, da ich seit einiger Zeit kein Rift mehr spiele - ich hab die 30 Tage kostenlose Spielzeit nicht mal komplett genutzt - will ich ihn gern loswerden. Vorgestellt hatte ich mir 30€, gezahlt wird per PayPal oder Überweisung und wenn du willst gibt's die OVP mit Poster ect. noch per Post nachgesendet, die Versandkosten trägst jedoch du. Ein paar Details: 46er Krieger, Mathosianer, Trübkopf (PvP) 32er Schurke, Mathosianerin, Trübkopf (PvP)