Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS RIFT EU ACC-GAURDIAN Warrior Tank+DPS=HK Gear 30USD

Discussion on WTS RIFT EU ACC-GAURDIAN Warrior Tank+DPS=HK Gear 30USD within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS RIFT EU ACC-GAURDIAN Warrior Tank+DPS=HK Gear 30USD

Hi the account is way to Under Priced because i dont want to leave the account just like that i would rather trade it with another game instade

am looking for someone who buys me Guild Wars 1 from steam as a gift and in return ofc you get my rift account for ever

also i have 100% of my rift account information and collecter edition in it too
also got lots of raiding achiv so when you play my warrior you well instantly find a raiding guild to tank or dps with

ways of contacting me?

also you see my character in the picture Below.
my second picture i ment showing dps gear i had this buff from the boss increased my attack power by 1200 but orignal is that i have 800/900 attack power as a dps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-05-02_185743.jpg (592.1 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 2012-05-02_142427.jpg (726.3 KB, 9 views)

Tags
rift sell now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rift US-Gaurdian Acct. Lvl50 Mage/Warrior
02/13/2012 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
I have an extra account That I would like to sell Since I Have a better account now. The characters are On the Us server Silkweb Guardian side. There is 2 fresh-ish level 50's a Mage and Warrior. And then lvl 28 rougue lvl 23 mage and 2x level 27 clerics There is free server transfers rite now so if you don't like silkweb you can transfer to another server.
[WTS]Full R8 Warrior T3/T4 Gear + Mage R6 T3 Gear
12/03/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm selling my both Rift accounts. EU SERVERS <GUARDIANS> WARRIOR : Full R8 Full T3 DPS+TANK GEAR !! HK DualWeild Slained 10/11 HK's boss
WTS> Rift Warrior Guardian HK geared, full r8 PvP gear, 3k platinum
11/15/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Has alts that are fully leveled in all types of crafting/gathering. Almost 8k achievement points and 1k inscribed sourcestones. Raid : 10/11 HK clear, Akylios ready in terms of hit and water resist. DPS spec. 1 relic armor HK piece, 3 HK armor piece, 2 HK rings, 1 necklace, 1 HK 2h and 2 HK 1h. 2 Synergy Crystals and enough greater marks to buy 5th HK armor piece. PvP : FULL BIS r8 PvP gears which includes r8 weapons of all types, accessories, all the plate set, and extra leather...
[WTT] TOP 80 Full T7.5 Orc male Warrior PvP/PvE dps/tank Gear T7.5+
06/07/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich möchte gerne meine WoW Account tauschen! Hoffe mal, dass ich hier den richtigen Bereich gefunden habe! Also, auf dem Account befindet sich neben dem Hauptchar 2 lvl 70 Charas, male UD Warlock mit T5+ Gear und ein Druid S2+ Gear, also die perfekt gepflegten 70er Twinks um in WotLK abzurocken! Der Druide ist ein reiner Farmchar, alle Jobs weit hoch gepusht! Hauptberufe 370+ Warlock hat 2 Titel "Ambassador" & "Hand of A'dal"!
Giving away wow acc for sbot account! (level 72 tauren warrior awesome tank gear)
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hey! Im currently trading my lvl 72 tauren warrior with awesome tank gear, 14k hp , for a sbot account. OFC im avible to share the sbot account with you, but most i want my own sbot account. EU ACCOUNT The warrior has WOTLK and playtime!!! Playtime expires in a month. I reacently updated it. It also has epic land mount but not normal flying yet.