Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS/VK]Rift:Ashes of History [S]PSC,Sofortüberweisung etc...

Discussion on [WTS/VK]Rift:Ashes of History [S]PSC,Sofortüberweisung etc... within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [WTS/VK]Rift:Ashes of History [S]PSC,Sofortüberweisung etc...

Halli hallo
Ich hab hier noch einen Ashes of History Key liegen.
Da ich mir das Spiel gekauft habe und gemerkt habe das man ein Abo braucht, habe ich erstmal die Demo-Version gespielt.
Mich hat das Spiel jetzt nicht so überzeugt und daher möchte ich es hier verkaufen.
Auf Wunsch schicke ich einen Screen auf dem ihr meinen Steam Account mit dem Spiel seht (ja ich hab es auf Steam der Key funktioniert trotzdem)

Als Gegenzug könnt ihr mir einen Preis anbieten.
Ich nehme PSC,Paypal,Sofortüberweisung und Gamekeys an.
Ich gebe nicht first und wir handeln auf Wunsch über MM.

MFG Simon!
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Hey!
I have a Rift:Ashes of History Key!
When I buy this game I notice that you need a Subscription, so I first played the Demo!
In my point of view the game isn't the best, so I'd like to sell the key here!
On request I post a Screen with my Steam Account and the game (yes i bought it in Steam but the Key still works!).

You can pay with Paypal,Paysafecard,Sofortüberweisung.de and with Keys!

Sry for my english
With greetings Simon

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rift Ashes of History Keys
04/20/2012 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier 4 Rift- Ashes of History Keys an, als Zahlungsmittel würde ich Paypal oder PSC nehmen. Ich schätze 15€ dafür ist in Ordnung - falls es fragen gibt, anschreiben!
[B] RIFT: Ashes Of History Key [S] PSC/Amazon
02/17/2012 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Wie oben steht biete ich einen unbenutzten RIFT: Ashes Of History Collectors Edition Key an Ich möchte dafür gerne eine PSC oder Amazon Gutschein Bei Interesse einfach melden
[S] SofortÜberweisung [B] PSC, PP
11/04/2011 - Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo, der Betreff sagt alles, ich suche hiermit Geld per Sofortüberweisung. Dafür biete ich euch PSC oder PayPal. Suche gerade ca. 10-30€. Mfg iLegend
[History + Release] History of CO-P Servers + Source release
04/03/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
For those of you, who werent there when everything started... A small history of Co2 Private Servers, Source Codes and Coding. Hope you will enjoy this, and feel free to contact me to add or correct information. UCCO It was the first private server ever. Launched 2005 or something. Coded in C#
[History + Release] History of CO-P Servers + Source release
03/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 32 Replies
Hello i was working on the old,old,very old, so damn mother f***ing old UCCO Source,KylinCo,XeroCO,CoEmu,Co2.1 sources all on patch 4531 and sorted out the Client Close, well atleast i made it happen less times... About the source i release: Based on UCCO (Undercover Conquer Online - members einhornchen, ~Unknown~, Brandon ) It was the first private server ever. Launched 2004 or something. Coded in C#