Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exceptional lvl50 Warrior T4 / 4 relics & rank 8

Discussion on Exceptional lvl50 Warrior T4 / 4 relics & rank 8 within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exceptional lvl50 Warrior T4 / 4 relics & rank 8

This is one of the best lvl 50 warrior in the server with almost full t4 just a few marks left for the final part, 5 relic pieces of gear and top dps in raids.Plus all that this warrior is full rank 8 pvp with all the best in slot valor pieces possible and owns even in warfronts. I have full professions with the best epic craftables, 5 mounts including the rare Murdantix drop from HK and around 500 platinum in money and a lot of valuable items in bank plus a full tank gear in bank t3 lvl. If you want to have have and own in Rift dont miss this account because its the best you can handle as at to date. Unfortunatley I dont have to play hardcore anymore and must sell so please only serious buyers cause its not a give away account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RIFT 50 CLERIC / FULL HK TANK & HEAL GEARED/ 4 RELICS/ RANK 8 / EXECUTIONER TITLE
12/18/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
I'm leaving rift but selling my amazing cleric. This toon is ready for fun and total domination. 10/11 HK Geared Tanking set: (Over 16k hp self buffed - no consumables) http://i.imgur.com/qSu4z.jpg ; READY TO TANK AKYLIOS 10/11 HK Healing Spec set: http://i.imgur.com/HvhVo.jpg (no buffs or consumables) 4 RELICS AND ENTIRELY HK GEARED Also Complete Rank 8 Set including essences This is an awesome character - i just simply do not have the time to play rift anymore. Asking Price:...
Rift 50 Rogue w/ HK Gear+Weapons /PvP Rank 8/ HK Relics and much more
10/29/2011 - Rift Trading - 3 Replies
I am selling one of the top WW rogues in game (Located on NA servers). She has over 18 pieces of HK gear including 2 HK Relics. Rogue is also Rank 8 w/ full set of Criterion Gear. She is a dps monster as well as a impressive tank. It is unlikely you will see an account like this often. If you want to raid HK and Akylios, then this rogue is easily rdy and can reach 400+ hit with no issues. Prefer PvP? Very few can match the gear she brings as well as the damage. Feel free to ask any questions....
WTS Rift 50 Rogue w/ HK gear, Relics, PvP Rank 8, and much more
10/17/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling one of the best rogues WW. He can reach over 50% Crit and 965 Attack Power self buffed with no potions, tablets, etc (Amazing. Check pic). He has 5 pieces of HK gear and full set of PvP Rank 8 gear (Criterion) including dagger (44.7) and bow (55.0). He can easily dominate WFs and open PvP with eased and also do massive dps in any raid setting. Rogue is also master Apothcary, Butcher, and Forager. Making plat is too easy. Feel free to ask any questions. This rogue is end game and...
[WTS] Rank 4 Defiant Mage NA (Raid geared) + Alts - Exceptional PVP Mage!
09/08/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
The account is PVP and PVE based and was one of the best mages of Briarcliff-NA realm (The best in NA servers). The transfer is open for many shards, so you can transfer to any shard which is open for transfer. The account is prestige rank 4 (almost 3) full PVP geared and have PVE Gear (Best than Full T2, because I have Raid Rift itens), with my gear you can Raid without any problems. You can check in the screenshots to see the high lvl gear I have. Know that Rank 4 is already a very good...
Lvl50 Relic 2h Warrior
08/21/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
WTS a lvl 50 Defiants Warrior with T2/T3 epic gear and the fantasic and Legendary rare Sword drop from Lord Greenscale totally ready for Hammerknell and 3 maxed out professions including epic craftables in Bloodiron pvp server eu. I have a good amount of platinum and 2epic mounts including the new Crocnard togethor with epic craftables. With this warrior you can aim for top dps in raids while including a tank set of armour in bank plus all maxed out souls. Its the collectors edition so you will...