Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Rift US Account Best in Slot HK Geared Warrior, 2000+ Plat, r6 PvP

Discussion on WTS Rift US Account Best in Slot HK Geared Warrior, 2000+ Plat, r6 PvP within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Rift US Account Best in Slot HK Geared Warrior, 2000+ Plat, r6 PvP

Item name: Best in Slot Hammerknell geared Warrior Account
Item type: US Rift Account
Payment Method: PayPal, interac email money transfer
Payment Amount: $300 USD
Info on it: See below
Pictures: See below

How it looks: - (Tank gear with a bit of wardrobe on)
Login screen: -
Bags+Bank: -
Currencies: -
Gear screen: - (How it looks without wardrobe on)
Stats screen: - (All stats are SELF BUFFED with tank gear on)

I am putting up my prestigious Defiant Warrior up for Sale. This is your chance to receive one of the best geared warriors in the game for an insanely low price.

Level 50
Defiant
Bahmi Warrior
Currently on Keenblade [US] Transfer IS available, so you have the opportunity to transfer it to any server you want.
Playtime: ~2 weeks left on the subscription, feel free to renew for discounted rates since this is a collector's edition account. (60+ days played on the account, eligible for all veteran rewards since it has been active since release of the game.)

It is currently the Main tank and veteran raider(I Used to be officer, I demoted myself because of the recent inactivity) of my guild that has cleared Hammerknell. If requested,I will coach you on everything you need to do/know regardless of what your role is.

Price: $300 USD (Paypal verified)
The reason the price is so low is because I need the money to pay off some bills so it is priced for a quick sale. Since University is eating up all my playtime I am sad to have to sell it, but I know someone will make better use of this account at this time than me.

Platinum: 2,000+
1903 on the warrior + 100-150 on alts
Bank consists of anywhere from 500-1000plat worth of mats, vials, etc. You will never have to worry about money in this game.

Gear:
Tank: BEST IN SLOT Tanking gear. 100% Hammerknell Tank gear, 3 relics (including 2 relic hammerknell pieces and enough currency to buy 2 more relics.) This character is capable of tanking anything and has tanked AKILYOS (Final boss in HK) with ease. Full Water resist set, Full Death resist set, Full Life resist set. Everything is runed the best way a tank should be. You will not find a better geared tank at this amazing price. It also has a variety of mounts including the rare River of Souls Swift soulbound Charger achievement mount.

DPS: Mixture of T3, rank 6, and 5 Hammerknell DPS epics. This beast is always on the top dps charts and is easily capable of topping the charts consistently if specced properly.

PVP: Halfway to prestige 7, ALL R6+R5 Gear. Enough Favor to buy R7 gear. Notoriety has been maxed out with each Warfront faction.

I have a few alts ranging from level 7 to level 20 if anyone cares about those. But the true prize in this account is the gear that allows you to tank anything currently out + new content in the future without having to do anything. You also get a buttload of Platinum to buy anything you want, and an extremely fun (Almost) Rank7 warrior that is capable of melting face in the battlegrounds.

Again, all I ask is $300 USD. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. I am a very serious Seller and will do anything you would like me to do in order to prove that to you. I encourage the idea of a phone call at the very least.
Old 10/29/2011, 02:47   #2

Account still for sale!
Old 11/12/2011, 06:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still for sale?

Let me know:

MistRunnerScout34 at GMAIL dot COM