Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Lvl 50 Defiant Cleric

Discussion on [WTB] Lvl 50 Defiant Cleric within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Lvl 50 Defiant Cleric

Looking to buy a P7 defiant cleric on NA server. Also, must at least have some decent raid gears.
Old 09/28/2011, 09:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
lucky!!we have it ...

plz dont hesitate,add my icq:633172023
Or add my msn:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT 50 Defiant Cleric
08/16/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all. I'm looking to sell off a Rift account which has a level 50 cleric that is t2-t3 geared and a few alts on the side. The gametime is close to expiring. It is a Defiant/Eth cleric on the Dayblind server. If you want to trade for it, I don't want to get another Rift account. If you're interested in buying the account, let me know over a message. Thanks.
[WTS]Rank 6 Defiant Cleric Briarcliff 3 Months gametime Digital CE
07/21/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Rank 6 Defiant Cleric just missing 2 pieces of rank 6 armor (legs and chest) Has 80k favor saved up. Full t1 tanking set/dps set/healing set. Achieves for full clear of GSB and some RoS. Has about 70 plat, 110% epic mount (undead mount from event no longer obtainable) 2 guises of death which is also unobtainable (sells for 150+ plat each). Profs maxed artificer mining and foraging I have all the epic mats but 1. Has White turtle mount from collecting 100+ artifacts. 4 Flawless sourcestones for...
[WTB] Defiant Roque lvl 40-50
06/15/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all, Im searching for a defiant roque , the server doesnt matter. Lvl between 40-50 and i pay with PSC I pay or arrange for a MM. OR if your trustable we dont need a MM You can sent me a PM for my email adres.
WTS RIFT Account - Briarcliff - Defiant - LVL 50 Cleric and Rogue - Over 120plat
05/29/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, Lately I've been having lots of work so I decided to stop playing RIFT or any other "extremely" time consuming MMO for a while. My subscription still has 5 remaining days. The details of the account are as follows: LVL 50 Cleric.
Wts Lvl50 Defiant Cleric (US) CE
03/18/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
WTS my level 50 eth cleric, I do not have the time to play the game anymore. The screenshots below show pretty much everything you would want to know about it. It has 18 days of play time left. Its the digital collector's edition so it comes with a pet, rune, mount and 24 slot bag for any character you make. The rest of the bags on this char are 18 slot bags. I do not have a set price just looking for offers right now, message me on here or by email at [email protected] ...