Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lvl50 Relic 2h Warrior

Discussion on Lvl50 Relic 2h Warrior within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lvl50 Relic 2h Warrior

WTS a lvl 50 Defiants Warrior with T2/T3 epic gear and the fantasic and Legendary rare Sword drop from Lord Greenscale totally ready for Hammerknell and 3 maxed out professions including epic craftables in Bloodiron pvp server eu. I have a good amount of platinum and 2epic mounts including the new Crocnard togethor with epic craftables. With this warrior you can aim for top dps in raids while including a tank set of armour in bank plus all maxed out souls. Its the collectors edition so you will get an immediate mount with every character you create plus limited edition pets and playtime paid till November. A great deal do not miss it !!!
Old 08/17/2011, 21:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

selling?
trading?

if trading i have a wow account with enh shaman on it.
Old 08/17/2011, 22:08   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'll buy it for around £35.
Old 08/17/2011, 22:29   #4

I will sell you my crocknard for 35 sterling :P. Serious buyers only please
Old 08/21/2011, 23:08   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
50€ Paysafe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Warrior Defiant t2/t3 relic sword server Cloudborne
07/22/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Warrior Defiant t2/t3 relic sword server Cloudborne Warrior Defiant Kelari DPS Equip t2/t3 Several server first archievement RELIC sword from Greenscale 200 platinum 70 Plaque more than 1000 artisan mark and some runecrafting purple marks Lots of Sourcestone
WTS/WTT Relic Warrior T2/T3 EU Cloudborne
07/20/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Warrior Defiant Kelari DPS Equip t2/t3 Several server first archievement RELIC sword from Greenscale 200 platinum 70 Plaque t2 - 20 plaque t3 more than 1000 artisan mark and some runecrafting purple marks Lots of Sourcestone Runecrafting - Outfittin - butchering maxed (300/300) with lots of rare recipes 2x Flawless source machine
WTS or trade Rift preorder edition + lvl50 Raid warrior
05/31/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
WTS> Rift Preorder edition. Wolfsbane lvl 50 T2 gsb warrior. nearly all epics can post screenshots etc. taking offers at the moment. Thanks. :)
WTS lvl50 prestige 4 warrior Defiance - Sagespire EU PvP
03/31/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Selling prestige 4 warrior, Defiance - Sagespire PvP - Has all souls including all 3 extra roles(currently 2 pvp 1 pve and a tank spec) - As title says Prestige 4 so it has most of the pvp gear up to this rank except legs another ring and neck - Comes also with roughly average tank gear (91 toughness more than enough for T1 experts and almost enough for T2) - 300 Weaponsmith and 300 mining with few "rare" recipes but has enough tokens for another rare and one epic recipe
Relic Weapons
06/08/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 4 Replies
Hi guys! ive learned a lot here in elitepvpers i was suppose to be a leecher but i dont ask question when some1 post interesting cheats. I try to figure it out myself based on hints. I began to discover cheat guys, i now fully understand server sided cheats to in game cheats and others as far as Cheat Engine software is concerned. Ahhmmm but beyond my understanding, there still lacking which is beyond the course of cheat engine itself. Heres a SS below with one of my cheats but yes...