Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[US] WTT my RIFT 50 Rogue acc for 85WoW acc

Discussion on [US] WTT my RIFT 50 Rogue acc for 85WoW acc within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[US] WTT my RIFT 50 Rogue acc for 85WoW acc

Hey guys, I've had my Rift account sitting around for about a month now without playing it. The subscription time ran out so I'm not able to get any screenshots (if there is another way to show my gear/mounts/platinum let me know).

He's a 50 Bahmi Male Rogue (marksman- all other classes aswell, but MM is what I DPS best with) All epics (maybe 1 blue), including expert gear and Prestige rank 2 gear. Many mounts including the awesome ape looking mount.

Guaranteed #1 DPS in Expert groups

I'm looking to trade this account for a lvl85 WoW account. The gear doesn't have to be too great or anything, I can do that myself. I just don't want to level up another character. Preferably Horde - Melee classes, but any other than Warlock are okay with me.

Messege me if interested!!

Just remembered that I recorded some videos back when I was playing of the character onto my youtube account. Check them out here, even though they are out dated for the gear I have now:
Closed Thread