Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB PVP geared 50(not a warrior)

Discussion on WTB PVP geared 50(not a warrior) within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB PVP geared 50(not a warrior)

Title says it all, PM me with specs and price and we will talk.
Old 07/02/2011, 11:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
WTB

WTB PVP Geared(PVP4+) toon(not a warrior). Must be Defiant. Must be on US server. PM me info(specs+price) and way to contact you aside from PM, if possible (I'll do both). Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
US/WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80DK/70 Warrior
07/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
I don't have the time anymore to play WoW. So I am selling my Account with 3 80's and 2 60's on it. I am the OO of this account as well. I will post links for each toon that is 80 please read and look at them for the info you seek. Warrior Fury 6kgs+ Has Shadow's Edge and Deathbringer's Will. Plus more. WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. Has Rare Mounts and 50+ mounts as well. Has Blacksmithing and JC. Blacksmithing is 450 and has pat's from Icc 4 I think not sure...
WTS 80 Gladiator Hunter Ulduar geared and 80 DK/70 Warrior
05/17/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
MY MSN : [email protected] The main on this account is a hunter which has cleared all Wotlk content including Ulduar and several hard modes. The hunter has close to 8k achievement points, is honor capped and has several rare mounts/titles/pets. This account has close to 100K gold total. Both the Hunter and DK have epic flying skill. Gear: Hunter: WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. - Has 3/5 deadly gladiator and 2/5 furious gladiator pieces among other PvP...
WTS geared 80 rogue(pve and pvp) and decent geared 80 mage // LOOK PIC' !!
03/16/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
# Server continent: US # Server Type: PvP # Character Race: Human # Character Class: 80 rogue and 80 mage # Character Gender:
WTS Awesome geared pvp warrior and more.
08/20/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, Im selling my WoW EU account which has: lvl 80 best pvp geared tauren warrior (with furious T2 weapon) Level 80 Tauren Warrior - Sell WoW Account / Buy WoW Account - wowAgent The warrior also has DPS pve gear (good enought for Ulduar 25) and tanking pve gear (good enought for naxx 25) Also on the same account a decent geared lvl80 rogue with pvp/pve gear
[WTS] Ulduar Geared UD Warrior (Thunderfury,1 Warglaive of Azzinoth,21k Gold)
05/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, hiermit verkaufe ich meinen Undead Warrior welcher sich auf einem PvP Server befindet. Ich möchte NICHT tauschen, Bezahlung findet per Überweisung statt. Da mein Entschluss aufzuhören recht plötzlich stattfand (Gründe gebe ich hierzu gerne auch preis, soweit ich feststelle, dass Interesse an dem Account besteht) ist der Account noch rund 5 Monate bezahlt. Er hat die Berufe Juwelenschleifen und Bergbau, wobei sich das aufgrund des vorhandenen Goldvorrats von 21000 Gold schnell ändern...