Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS RIFT Account - Briarcliff - Defiant - LVL 50 Cleric and Rogue - Over 120plat

Discussion on WTS RIFT Account - Briarcliff - Defiant - LVL 50 Cleric and Rogue - Over 120plat within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS RIFT Account - Briarcliff - Defiant - LVL 50 Cleric and Rogue - Over 120plat

Hello everyone,

Lately I've been having lots of work so I decided to stop playing RIFT or any other "extremely" time consuming MMO for a while.

My subscription still has 5 remaining days.

The details of the account are as follows:

LVL 50 Cleric.
  • Crafted/T1/T2 gear, all runed up.
  • LVL 300 Apothecary/Outfitter/Runecrafter with rare/epic recipes.
  • PVP Rank 2
  • Bunch of herbs in the bank, along with other mats, worth around 50plat if not more.

LVL 50 Rogue.
  • Not as geared as the cleric, but he's got lvl 50 crafted and rare t2 drops.
  • LVL 300 Weaponsmith/Mining/Foraging

2 Low level toons (Mage and Warrior). Around lvl 30.
1 Bank toon with bunch of mats and artifacts.
Among all the toons, gotta have like 130plat.. I didnt do the maths :P.

I got some screenshots I can share with the people interested.
Leave your message here or PM me for further information.

Regards.
Old 05/29/2011, 08:11   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ok, bought account for US$ 250,00.
Old 05/29/2011, 08:21   #3

Indeed, the transaction was sucessful.

Tags
account, cleric, lvl 50, rift, rogue

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts Legendary 9/9 US defiant rogue
05/29/2011 - Rift Trading - 7 Replies
Transfers are coming out in about a month so the value of accounts will rise since players will be able to play with their friends regardless of purchase choice, if you want a good deal leave an offer now ! Legendary Bow From Last boss RoS raid. Pvp server populated 100p+
Trading rift pvp server account with 50 defiant rogue/ 34 guardian warrior for wowact
03/28/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
want a wow account with game time and all xpacs extra points if you have a max level on Alter of Storms horde side, us only
Trading rift pvp server account with 50 defiant rogue/ 34 guardian warrior for wowact
03/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
want a wow account with game time and all xpacs extra points if you have a max level on Alter of Storms horde side, us only
Wts Lvl50 Defiant Cleric (US) CE
03/18/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
WTS my level 50 eth cleric, I do not have the time to play the game anymore. The screenshots below show pretty much everything you would want to know about it. It has 18 days of play time left. Its the digital collector's edition so it comes with a pet, rune, mount and 24 slot bag for any character you make. The rest of the bags on this char are 18 slot bags. I do not have a set price just looking for offers right now, message me on here or by email at [email protected] ...
WTS 50 Rogue EU defiant, PVP rank 4(almost 5)
03/16/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
wts my 50 rogue account in whitefall pvp EU, i currently have the best pvp gear in my faction of the shard, and 4 souls 110 mount. not too much platinum since they dont reward them from pvp. just getting kinda bored with the game and also its taking me too much time, any good offer will be considered. more info contact [email protected]