Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS CE RIFT 50 Warrior Prestige 5 + 50 Rogue + 27 Mage

Discussion on WTS CE RIFT 50 Warrior Prestige 5 + 50 Rogue + 27 Mage within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS CE RIFT 50 Warrior Prestige 5 + 50 Rogue + 27 Mage

Character 1: 50 warrior
Prestige Rank: 5
***: Male
Faction: Guardian
Race: Dwarf
Server: pvp server
Description: Warrior is nearly full epic including the prestige 5, 38 damage 2h axe which DESTROYS in PvP. Purchased some prestige 6 armor including the BP + 80k favor saved. Maxed out pvp faction for black garden.

Character 2: 50 Rogue
Prestige Rank: 1
Faction: Defiant
Description: Rogue has basic level 50 gear. The character has been inactive for 4-5 weeks. Has level 40 mount.

Character 3: 27 Mage
Faction: Guardian
Description: The mage is a twink and has some of the best gear available for his level including a very rare epic staff. I believe he has around 15k favor saved.

All characters are on 1 account (collectors edition). I'm an adult with a good reputation. I'm willing to speak over the phone or go above and beyond to facilitate the transaction.

Asking $275 for the account or best offer.
Old 04/18/2011, 21:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Price now $250. By the way, it's a US account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Rift 50 mage and 50 rogue shivermere
04/03/2011 - Rift Trading - 7 Replies
Selling my rift account with 50 rogue full T1 gear 2xT2 daggers 1xT2 Bow and purple acceories, also i have some tanking pieces in bank with trinket, i have 50 elite mount on the rogue + 30 plat, the mage doesnt got that nice gear mostly blue willing to trade for gladiator lev 55 with good gear in server perento>asmodian
Trading rift pvp server account with 50 defiant rogue/ 34 guardian warrior for wowact
03/28/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
want a wow account with game time and all xpacs extra points if you have a max level on Alter of Storms horde side, us only
Trading rift pvp server account with 50 defiant rogue/ 34 guardian warrior for wowact
03/28/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
want a wow account with game time and all xpacs extra points if you have a max level on Alter of Storms horde side, us only
[WTS] Rift EU Account 37 Rogue / 29 Warrior
03/16/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Huhu, Aufgrund privater umstände habe ich kaum noch Zeit für Rift und möchte den Account daher verkaufen ! Es befindet sich ein LvL 37 Rogue ( 2 Rollen : Range & Melee ) und ein
[Suche] 70 - PvP - Rogue/Mage/Warrior
11/09/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Suche ein 70er Mage, Rogue oder Warrior. Fraktion egal, sowie Gold und Equibment. PvP Realm Transferbereit (was ich nicht unbedingt nutzen will) Biete Geld Kontakt: