Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot

Discussion on MoeFish BOT: advanced-simple fishing bot within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old 12/11/2012, 21:29   #31

elite*gold: 0
Gonna have to ask a friend of mine what she did to get hers to work then.
If the fish being looted at all? or is it timing out and still standing there?
Old 12/11/2012, 22:04   #32

hey guys,
so could i get a quick update on peoples issues

stoh:
version number in the log
still not catching finsh?
(it occurs to me that you are not using the US client, maybe they have different cursor files?)
could you upload to imgur or something the file named catchcheck.bmp

gurgash:
everything working fine?
Old 12/11/2012, 22:09   #33

elite*gold: 70
the fish gets looted but after that my char doesnt throw out the rod anymore. After 25sec the program says timeout and then my char throws the rod back in the water and i can loot the next one.
What i meant is that those 25sec timeouts are my problem

€dit: "catchcheck"
€dit 2: Just so u know. I can loot everything but MoeFisher waits 25secs till it starts fishing again
Old 12/11/2012, 22:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoh2o93 View Post
the fish gets looted but after that my char doesnt throw out the rod anymore. After 25sec the program says timeout and then my char throws the rod back in the water and i can loot the next one.
What i meant is that those 25sec timeouts are my problem
nope now its the log :/ are you using english as your client language? is the log named log.txt in your my documents\RIFT folder? (honestly didnt even think about multi language, will update pro with that this afternoon)
Old 12/11/2012, 22:17   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by moefishbot View Post
nope now its the log :/ are you using english as your client language? is the log named log.txt in your my documents\RIFT folder? (honestly didnt even think about multi language, will update pro with that this afternoon)
Using german as client language :/ and the log.txt is a Log.txt (capital "L")
Old 12/11/2012, 22:22   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoh2o93 View Post
Using german as client language :/ and the log.txt is a Log.txt (capital "L")
thats fine. just as a temporary fix, when at the game login window click settings->client language-> english. and tell me if it works. working on detection for geman/french right now and will update it in maybe 2 hours
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/11/2012, 22:31   #37

Quote:
thats fine. just as a temporary fix, when at the game login window click settings->client language-> english. and tell me if it works. working on detection for geman/french right now and will update it in maybe 2 hours
Ah now it works 110% good job there!
Old 12/12/2012, 00:38   #38

V1.3 changes: PRO ONLY
added support for german/french clients
MoeFish should now know what version it is
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2012, 01:04   #39

Quote:
V1.3 changes: PRO ONLY
added support for german/french clients
MoeFish should now know what version it is
works perfectly! Thanks a lot!
Old 12/12/2012, 01:10   #40

Will download new client after raid, but yes, everything was working fine for me in both versions.
Old 12/12/2012, 01:51   #41

Excellent program, easy set up and works great.
Donated
Old 12/12/2012, 13:49   #42

donators have been sent MoeFish Pro, I gotta get some sleep. expect a few new features in the next 48 hours.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2012, 08:57   #43

So far not one problem with pro 1.3...Not quite sure how you can make this better to be honest lol...It does everything I need it to. I have been also using lite to test things out and that is working perfectly for me as well.
10/10 on both products
Old 12/13/2012, 15:24   #44

problem:

When i turn my monitor off the bot stops "working" and keeps "failing"

The lite version (version 1.0) works if i turn my monitor off.
Old 12/13/2012, 16:51   #45

decided to try this, and have this issue as well, when i turn off the screen, i get failures, for me its nothing but failures...
I am wondering if this becuase the screen is "Technically" not on the rift window now?

I also noticed that they implemtment a new thing where the longer you fish in the exact spot the more failed fish you will get, the fish will simply get away even without giving a chance to pull it in..It also decreases your rare pick up over time as well..
Anyway of maybe making a random cast?
Didnt relize this really until just last night. guessing it was introduced witrh the new patch.

Tags
bot, fishing bot, rift