Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to give my UCE for a Untradeable to Tradeable

Discussion on Willing to give my UCE for a Untradeable to Tradeable within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to give my UCE for a Untradeable to Tradeable

Hello peps

im willing to share my UCE for a help of how i can trade a untradeable items to make it tradeable..

interested? pm me

Old 01/03/2014, 11:24   #2

rf overdose :P use the search button pal and goodluck.. most of the common cheats in rfoverdose are already disable such as flyhack/atk spd hack/spd hack/untradable to tradable etc.. but there's one thing that still working and very useful specially for mages and HC using shield + 1hand staff..
Old 01/04/2014, 13:35   #3

u sure RFwar-RFOD fly hack wont work? and also i can still use WPE.. but maybe the WPE been patch.. cuz once i use it.. i get dc after playing the record one.. but fly hack?

nahh still working
Old 01/06/2014, 12:30   #4

is there a dupe on RFOlympic? Just asking guys >.<
Old 01/06/2014, 16:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethas View Post
u sure RFwar-RFOD fly hack wont work? and also i can still use WPE.. but maybe the WPE been patch.. cuz once i use it.. i get dc after playing the record one.. but fly hack?

nahh still working
fly hack works visually but the mobs can still hit you in short its useless.. most of the hacks in rfod is not working anymore specially the useful hacks but if you're really a hacker and not a leecher you can discover a new hacks with your own skills if you know what i mean ..