Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TIP] SQL Injection

Discussion on [TIP] SQL Injection within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TIP] SQL Injection

This is for someone here that knows the basic use of SQL Injection...

You can edit the website's database and make tweaks on that particular page... i hope you get what I mean ^_^

This is very favorable to private servers. Already done it and hell it rocked the RF World!

Peace out and I know you guys can do what i meant.. ^_^
Old 02/09/2009, 16:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiryu View Post
This is for someone here that knows the basic use of SQL Injection...

You can edit the website's database and make tweaks on that particular page... i hope you get what I mean ^_^

This is very favorable to private servers. Already done it and hell it rocked the RF World!

Peace out and I know you guys can do what i meant.. ^_^
first of all... i need instructions on how to get access to the database...
that would really help...
Old 02/10/2009, 01:40   #3

thats basic sql injection through login... what u really wanna do is go throgh their ftp server into the sql database and get remote access sent direct to u, hope thats better exlplained
Old 02/10/2009, 04:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by greedlt View Post
thats basic sql injection through login... what u really wanna do is go throgh their ftp server into the sql database and get remote access sent direct to u, hope thats better exlplained
now i can see that i'm such a noob...
can somebody pm me a tut?..
****... or maybe everywhere i look is too secure??
or maybe i'm such a noob that i don't know how to get in...
forgive me..
i'm new to this hacking thing...
Old 02/10/2009, 05:48   #5

I know that this SQL do the vote hacking in the private servers.. That would rock the servers
Old 02/11/2009, 10:56   #6

Hwaa I really dont know anything 'bout SQL injection. Can anyone explain it more clearly? Please teach me
Old 02/11/2009, 17:28   #7

oh and another tip, use proxy application to protect your IP incase of something bad happens... and that application can help you access their database..

Note:
always usable on _POST code reserves...

happy hacking!