Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RF ONLINE PH 2012 BYPASS

Discussion on RF ONLINE PH 2012 BYPASS within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/19/2012, 08:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hi! I was trying to bypass ung hackshield using process hacker..kaso for some reason ayaw ma suspend or materminate ung kht anong threads sa RFO na nilalaro ko. Pareho nmn clang naka-run as admin. Dun kc sa guide na nakita ko which is just posted this year gnun daw ung pagbypass. Mag trial and error ka sa pagsuspend ng mga threads dun sa RF_Online.bin tpos check mo kng gagana pdn ung game after suspending a thread. Kpag gumana pdn ung thread n un is for the gameguard. Kaso I can't start kc I can't even suspend or terminate a single thread to begin with.. Does it have anything to do with my OS being Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit? I just wanna know ur insights on this.. I've been trying my own bypass to. Di ko kc mapagana ung autobuff script ko eh xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2012, 06:32   #32

this is fake, he is noob, very very noob
Old 12/26/2012, 11:08   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by konishiwashere14 View Post
Hi! I was trying to bypass ung hackshield using process hacker..kaso for some reason ayaw ma suspend or materminate ung kht anong threads sa RFO na nilalaro ko. Pareho nmn clang naka-run as admin. Dun kc sa guide na nakita ko which is just posted this year gnun daw ung pagbypass. Mag trial and error ka sa pagsuspend ng mga threads dun sa RF_Online.bin tpos check mo kng gagana pdn ung game after suspending a thread. Kpag gumana pdn ung thread n un is for the gameguard. Kaso I can't start kc I can't even suspend or terminate a single thread to begin with.. Does it have anything to do with my OS being Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit? I just wanna know ur insights on this.. I've been trying my own bypass to. Di ko kc mapagana ung autobuff script ko eh xD
The problem is not with you OS at all but with Hackshield. Hackshield has updated its way on how to detect and stop 3rd party programs. Hackshield updates itself everytime you run the game. It automatically connects to its server. There was a suggestion that to bypass hackshield, they need to stop the updae from the server. The problem with that is when hackshield is stop, the game stops also from functioning. As of this moment, my bypass was detected. Reason is that, the more you use a bypass, the more info hackshield can get from it. Allowing those info to be send to the server and flagging it as a third party program.. Right now im working on a bypass.. Hope it works on the test run.
Old 02/14/2013, 01:54   #34

pa help nmn jn sir..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thams999 View Post
i know how to do the new code fly hack RF ph even gold hack....
gusto mo matuto about cheat sa rf message me at
Closed Thread