Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MultiClient --actually works

Discussion on MultiClient --actually works within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 01/17/2009, 20:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
HELP

i cant seem to get the hang of the hide wizard.. it still says repetitive run... whats wrong..??? howd you guys do it????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need MultiClient That ACTUALLY WORKS
01/13/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
i have tried so many multiclients and all they do is either dont work now matter what i do or tells me client version does not match i have the new US Version here is a copy of my version.ini file CheckVersion=3 CurrentVersion=91 StartUpdate=UPDATE_END if any one can help me with a no gg multiclient thats all i need and want thank you
Does anyone know of a working updated multiclient that works
01/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
i was just wondering cuz i cant find a working multiclient
Miner bot that works with multiclient
09/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, i just started cheating CO recently and stumbled upon a bunch of different miner bots, i tried the one from N3W8Y but it doesnt seem to working with multiclient. I would great appreciate it if anyone could plz post a link to a miner bot that does all the normal miner stuff like ore dropping, log wen hurt, and relogging, ect... and works with multiclient. Thanx for taking some time to help a noob like me :)
i need multiclient that works plz
08/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
plz can sumone help mme i need ot trin al my acounts rihgt now but the only problem is i can only have two conqure runnning at da same sitme dose any oen no what to do to help me :? and also if they could do it quickly because summer is almost over and i whont have itme for it thanks for da help guys