Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TIP] Farmer Guide

Discussion on [TIP] Farmer Guide within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TIP] Farmer Guide

If u have an extra boots or more, put in on ur JP or any slot you want to have more dodge because caliana have greater accuracy now. This is best on xjob (force-ranger/ranger-force) because casters usually do a good damage even when equipped with normal elems..

JP slot= _ _ (search button)

*only a tip dont ask values on me, search it my friends.
Old 11/12/2008, 00:00   #2

Yah, and when you get DC, you will lose for that boot+mercy
Old 11/23/2008, 10:40   #3

you can recover that boots...hehe
Old 11/23/2008, 13:19   #4

I read somewhere in the forums that you can recover accessories placed in ammo slots if DCed by removing your currently equiped accessories first then logout and login. Might want to try doing the same for boots if you DCed.
Old 11/25/2008, 05:59   #5

no you cant recover it. if u get dc and you remove your existing boots, the other boots will not show up.
Old 11/26/2008, 08:36   #6

don't waste other boots, why not try focusing on the damage instead
Old 12/04/2008, 04:56   #7

i've seen someone that can recover they're boots when they got Dc'd.. well if you're that rich enough to buy more +4+5 mercy boots why not try it.. lol
Old 12/07/2008, 13:38   #8

you can even recover acc's....

there is a hack that if u wear ur boots and got DC'd you will find ur boots in ur inventory...

AS I SAID, USE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Starting Guide for Farmer John Bot
01/20/2011 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Farmer John Bot Quickstarter Guide The Bot and his Features: Farmer John Bot is a CLI-Application for automated Leveling, PvP, Farming, Gathering and Honor Leeching for World of Warcraft. Short, a Bot… It´s subdivided in different Modes like Kill on Sight, Find nearest Camp and more. I will explain them later on this Tutorial Before starting the Bot: Download these Add-ons because they´re very helpful for Botting with FJB GiveMeHealth - handles food/water management AutoProfitX -...
[Guide]Der etwas andere Farmer
07/20/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe elitepvpers Community, Vorwort Ich möchte euch nun meine ganz eigene Art von Farmer vorstellen, was aber nicht heißt das man damit weniger Gewinn macht als mit anderen Farmern und ihren Farmarten! Im Gegenteil: Wir machen uns die Stärken eines bisher von dem Volk als eher schwach abgestempelten Charakter zu nutze, und schöpfen diese auch voll aus. Seit gespannt. Das Prinzip Es geht hierbei darum den angeblich "schwachen" Fernkampfninja (mit Nahni geht es ebenfalls,...
[GUIDE] LVL 54 Farmer (Geldbombe)
01/06/2010 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
Also auch ich mache mal einen GUIDE für euch :D So hier nenne ich mal die Vorteile und Nachteile eines LVL 54 Farmers: Vorteile: 1.Man kann sehr vielseitig farmen. 2.Die maps sind nicht so überfarmt wie map2. Nachteile: 1.Man muss bis LVL 54 lvln.
[GUIDE]How to make very good Farmer
01/17/2009 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
Hi Community In diesem Threat werde ich euch zeigen wie ihr euch einen echt klasse Farmer machen könnt... Mit dieser Art von Farmer habe ich innerhalb von 2 Stunden 1,5kk gemacht... So Punkt 1: Charakterklasse? Ihr erstellt euch einen Krieger und skillt ihn auf Körper
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.
06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides: http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145 Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)? A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself. Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work. A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif