Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

Discussion on PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

View Poll Results: Do You Want Accretia Damage Hack?
Yes 41 74.55%
No 14 25.45%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10/19/2008, 15:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wow fast looting. I suggest adding a speed hack, the smooth version as they can fraps you but can't really prove it and you can always just blame it on the speed rune which gives +3 speed.

Adding trading all races would be helpful too.
Old 10/19/2008, 15:23   #17

Fast loot picker now works. It can pick 50 items per 2 seconds. Trading between races? Not sure how I could implement that.
Old 10/20/2008, 00:13   #18

woah this seems interesting o.o

Any way you can make it so one can use it on any server with it all working?

How much will the Rare Ores be sold for?
if you make them sell able i think they sell for less than 1000 dalant/cp/disena

GL with finishing the Project!
Old 10/20/2008, 00:52   #19

Mazzy, I love you. Your going to ruin RFe, and as an avid PoA player, this is great news. All the decent players will leave for PoA, while the damage hacking ***** will find that their region is IP banned on PoA. Seriously man, thank you. You made my day.
Old 10/20/2008, 01:03   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightScr3am View Post
Mazzy, I love you. Your going to ruin RFe, and as an avid PoA player, this is great news. All the decent players will leave for PoA, while the damage hacking ***** will find that their region is IP banned on PoA. Seriously man, thank you. You made my day.
You'r talking so much bullshit.
No one will leave for PoA, if it will be the last PServer, everyone will prefer to quit RF then playing on PoA.
Old 10/20/2008, 03:42   #21

Quote:
Jokes on you. PoA and RFPH are being added in the next release. PoA sucks, I can do much worse to PoA then release a small trainer

Updated first post, please read
Old 10/20/2008, 04:21   #22

hmmmmf... cant w8 for this.....
Old 10/20/2008, 04:31   #23

Btw mazzy, check your PM.

And ROFLMAO nightscream, you got owned bigtime LOL.
Old 10/20/2008, 12:33   #24

Just release the Fast Looting tool, the rest only destroys the game. But a loot tool is more like a help and doesnt harm others.
Old 10/20/2008, 13:03   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
Just need to change some values for new patch is all, the 10% is what I know. The other 90% is just adding it to the program.
okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasox View Post
woah this seems interesting o.o

Any way you can make it so one can use it on any server with it all working?

How much will the Rare Ores be sold for?
if you make them sell able i think they sell for less than 1000 dalant/cp/disena

GL with finishing the Project!
selling rare ore to npc wont benefit you that much.
Old 10/20/2008, 13:57   #26

The selling of Rare Ore will only gain you about 5k per stack. It's really not worth having in a trainer, but it's there
Old 10/20/2008, 20:42   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
Jokes on you. PoA and RFPH are being added in the next release. PoA sucks, I can do much worse to PoA then release a small trainer

Updated first post, please read
Too bad 90% of the people willing to waste their time with that shit is regionally IP or directly IP banned. Proxies dont work either, go try and play through one and tell me how fast your attack speed gets to. Tried and tested, you cant hotswap launcher cores in ep2.1.6 or 2.2.1 (which is PoA's version), so your stuck with shit 30x, which youll get maybe 10x off of due to the lag. Hackers will flock to shitty russian servers or whatever floats their boat. Not to mention the fact that I personally do hourly patrols of frequently hacked at spots, fraps in hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childish View Post
Btw mazzy, check your PM.

And ROFLMAO nightscream, you got owned bigtime LOL.
Son, QQ moar because you cant hack without a trainer.
Old 10/20/2008, 20:55   #28

Could sum1 help me pls coz i cant use CE in RFE even CE revolution.. i got dc all the time when i run CE.. teach me how to bypass the hackshield in RFE pls .... thanks in advance ^^
Old 10/20/2008, 20:56   #29

Quote:
Too bad 90% of the people willing to waste their time with that **** is regionally IP or directly IP banned. Proxies dont work either, go try and play through one and tell me how fast your attack speed gets to. Tried and tested, you cant hotswap launcher cores in ep2.1.6 or 2.2.1 (which is PoA's version), so your stuck with **** 30x, which youll get maybe 10x off of due to the lag. Hackers will flock to ****** russian servers or whatever floats their boat. Not to mention the fact that I personally do hourly patrols of frequently hacked at spots, fraps in hand.

Son, QQ moar because you cant hack without a trainer.
Actually I can use the old files and bypass the checks/patch.

Again more bullshit comes of you, hackers get banned then they open a new char and get it to lvl 50 in less then 1 hour, I have 4 lvl 50 char's at RFE, took me exactly 10minutes to make each one of them.

Rick roll.
Old 10/20/2008, 21:17   #30

this is going to be straight ballin'. Although, I'm sure it'll be blocked after a few weeks, I'm still excited.
Closed Thread