Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ammo slots!! It DOES work

Discussion on Ammo slots!! It DOES work within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 10/27/2008, 11:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Code for Ammo Elems

the code for ammo is 08...

if you want to put your RSK to your ammo slot...

no need to give credits to does idiots!

forum is for free if we share we also gain..
Old 12/02/2008, 02:20   #17

perfect . .
Old 12/02/2008, 05:49   #18

I tried this but it says cannot use other item. maybe i was wrong editing the item, i'll try this later, thanks to TS.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lvl 50/40/30 launchers in amulet, ring and even ammo slots. All races. ^^
10/22/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 7 Replies
Cool cheat huh. Better than Speed hack bcoz hard to detect. Using it with my xclass rnger summoner. killed alot of accre. haha. having fun since. can you believe the stats lvl 50 siege kit can give? imagine equiping 6 of those. just be careful of geting dc. and of course, regardless of level any race can equip. just go to elan sundries to buy it. Using CE you can do anything. yeah.
question about siege kit in 2 ammo slots..
09/03/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
question about putting 2 siege kit or lau armors to ammo slots,can i still use siege kit??because i will put two rsk,where will i put amos for launcher?will it still work?or will i wont need to put ammos on ammo slot but can still fire lau??
about SK in amu, ring ammo slots
07/07/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
can anyone post hints i like puzzles :) hope u wont make it too hard
weapons equiped in Amu,Bra,Ammo Slots!!!
05/26/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies
when i equip weapons on Amu,Bra,Ammo Slots they disappear when i logoff. i have to take it off first b4 loging off the problem is when i get DC i can no longer unequip the weapons, so i end up lossing it can any1 here prevent this from happening. THX im playing RFoPH, where my server NEXUS always closes =( BTW, bracers equip in Amu and Ammo slots do not disappear when loging off
hp+ap+ammo fill up work after 9.may.08
05/17/2008 - GunZ - 10 Replies
i have made this myself not leeched from H.C this is totaly different you will see if you know about editing mrs and gunz the duel. you can swear... hp+ap fill up..... ammo fill up from world items.... quest monsters move and hit you {so not like his} .. no skills or shootin.... works with others... also i have edited dungeon maps for quest only skeletons spawn with you {it same place were every 1 spawns open your gunz folder quest maps save the dungeon mrs to somewhere on your computer...