Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FOR accre lvl 45 real time speed damage + 1000% increse

Discussion on FOR accre lvl 45 real time speed damage + 1000% increse within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 12/31/2011, 09:50   #61

elite*gold: 0
this is 2.1.6 -_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2012, 16:07   #62

elite*gold: 0
old trick

Similar Threads Similar Threads
xm8 speed,damage usw. ?
05/26/2010 - WarRock - 12 Replies
Hey, wollte wissen, wie viel schaden, speed, recoil usw. die xm8 hat.. :rolleyes:
no fall damage when out of fly time
09/03/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
This might be a “duh” kinda thing, but I decided to post it anyway. If you’re running out of Airtime, and you aren’t near the ground, simply hit your land key and bring your wings back in. As you get close to the ground, tap glide and you won’t take any damage! I’ve used it a ton when farming Aether. edit: if you let your time COMPLETELY run out, you actually get 3 seconds of fly time automatically put on as soon as you start falling. Use this wisely!
Should i post my REAL TIME SPEED HACK?
11/24/2008 - RF Online - 11 Replies
here is my speed hack. i have post this. last few month YouTube - RF HACK SPEED REAL TIME DAMAGE Note* while. doing my speed hack. you can still do the ASK/ RSK damage. for amulet slot. GOOd thing to hunt for a boss.amp!@#,, band n man acc. i dont know. why.. pota... n k tayo lng ng b-buff. weeee. bwesittt. sama sama n tayo.
Speed+damage(visual damage)
11/04/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 20 Replies
Hi guys i've found somewhere a trainer for speed+damage hack only the damage hack is only visual so not really usefull^_^ only the speed hack u can turn on and off so is less noticable. I uploaded the file...i think so have fun with it:)
+1000% Damage Exploit For PvP
03/04/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Just before you go into combat in PvP, talk to the guy who runs the store where you buy inspirations. With the store open, have your inspiration slot's open. Buy a full stock of damage buffs, use them all. Now buy another full stock and buy them as well. Be sure you do this very quickly. Do the same thing with Insight's and you will be a killing machine. Whenever I do this with my scrapper or my blaster, I get one hit kill's on extreme damage attack's. It works even better for...