Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Equip anything to Anywhere

Discussion on Equip anything to Anywhere within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 10/03/2008, 10:32   #61

elite*gold: 0
cool.. ty
Old 10/19/2008, 23:24   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by parapara66 View Post
paps anu code para gawing accre ung belato ring
ok this is it
accretia = 40
Bellato = 70
cora = 80

or bellato cora vice versa (ill already forgot cause im not using it) you can also wear armor and weapon of the other races just for fun whehehe

i did not mention the exact location for leechers youll just remember the value and change it i want you to use ur brain to get it but this is so easy
Old 10/29/2008, 21:04   #63

i tried equipping Advanced Siege Kit on to my ammo slots...i have successfully done it...i changed the 1B to 0B....the problem is...my damage is still the same...i didn't increase even a single point...client sided?? if not..can you help me with these??