Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Crash all servers !!!

Discussion on [SELL] Crash all servers !!! within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] Crash all servers !!!

Hello, I am from brazil, and i know how crashy any servers

EQG
COMMANDERS
MILLENIUM
CHRONICLES

Etc...Still Working

Method> WPE packet.

Who want buy add my skype: tavinho683

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] How To Crash Binary Servers
10/17/2013 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 150 Replies
Introduction My name is Ulti as you all already know. My Mission: Messup binary servers.. Why? because there are too many and its not hard to run one, lets get some real talent back from people who can actually code and get the credit they deserve. What this program does? Thats easy it exploits various bugs on binary servers causing them to lagg and eventually crash. note: this is not a DDOS attack. Requirements
[Guide] Dupe gold and Crash SEA-Emulator servers
05/18/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
Yo Call it what you want :D But IŽll tell you how to bug/dupe gold. First of all, create a new char or use your current char. How its works: You create new char and get 20k gold ! Drop them or buy someshit to get 0k gold. I prefer you drop them.
Crash Servers Via non combat pet
11/17/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Okay many of you know that you used to be able to crash the servers by mass spawning pets. Well they put a global cool down on the pets so you could not do it. But heres the catch, Mojo, does not stay on the global cool down so you can crash the servers again by spamming a macro that clicks him.
[FIXED] Crash Any and All Servers
08/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
I figure why not post this now so people can have fun before it gets hot patched.... I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS BANNABLE PROBABLY IS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE EXPLOIT Very simple way to knock the ENTIRE SERVER offline for 2-3 min 1. Be lvl 70 with an arena team 2. Invite somebody to the arena Team 3. LOG OUT 4. Make them accept the arena team invite AFTER you have logged out 5. GOOD ****ING GAME