Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Shared TUT Using Cure Charger for Bellato and Cora]

Discussion on [Shared TUT Using Cure Charger for Bellato and Cora] within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Shared TUT Using Cure Charger for Bellato and Cora]

1. buy some cure chargers in elan chooty
2. search as "Text" the exact name of the "Cure Charger" using CE
3. try to browse the address which is similar to this...

4. look at the image above, you will see where to edit the RACE of the item. as long as you see the 42{accretia}. change the 42 to 72 for bellato and 82 for cora.

you can change the delay of the pots if you wan't to. i guess you already know how. ^_^

Hope this will help you

enjoy. happy cheating
Thanks
5 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cure Charger For Bellato or Cora..:D
12/04/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 15 Replies
i dunno if this is a repost... sorry btw.. if its a repost... ^^ here we go again.. @_@ the freakin steps... :p
No Delay Cure Charger
11/07/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 12 Replies
Please follow the no delay HP potion tutorial. Just this time. 1.) Log-in on your account 2.) Open CE 3.) Targer Rfonline.bin 4.) chose Txt and Exact Value Cure Charger 5.) Browse the addresses
Greatest Damage Ever for Bellato and Cora
10/09/2008 - RF Online - 6 Replies
Anyone thinking if the class skill buff of Bellato and Cora is client side and could be increased, i mean the amount of percentage it can give to the general attack on ur status window... cause class skill are juz buffs and i think client side because its constant you can only use it if you try to buff yourself, so increasing the percentage of it can make HUGE damage?? Lolz... juz thinking...:confused::rolleyes: cause someone here posted that it can be done using the buff for accretia...
Overbuff ofenssive charger?? can be done?
05/15/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
i mean , you have an offensive charger ok , it gives you 20% of attack , can you modify some file like to take 2 offensive and have 40% of attack , or 3 and have 60% of atack , ive read some forums and they says this can be done and they call it , Overbuff ;O!!! it's real?? Can be done?