Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Shared RF Private Server]

Discussion on [Shared RF Private Server] within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Shared RF Private Server]

This is a complete repack for the new 2.1.5 RF Server
REQ: 64bit server + OS - you cannot run this on anything 32bit!!!!!!

Files:

Server -
Webserver -
Client launcher -
Database Dump -
ODBC text file(info) -
RF official client -> Official rf website or

Other REQ:

MSSQL express for database
WinRAR
Knowledge of how to use the search button in case you hit a problem...

NOTES: This will get a 100% functional LOCAL server up. All the files are pre-edited for 127.0.0.1 connections with the user password.

Install Steps:

1. Read everything! then Download everything, cleanup old failed installs and essentially make sure no junk from failed attempts is present anywhere! none of this will make sense if there is old junk still there to confuse you!

2. Install MSSQL. unrar database dump and open the folder in a mini window. Using the exact names you find in the database dump folder, make and restore one by one each database.

4. Create your ODBC connections. (important that you do this AFTER the database is restored NOT before) The attached text file has 2 words per line. The first is the name of the ODBC (the one you should make) and the second is the database that should be set as its default. for example, MQIS is the name of the connection and its databse default is master in the list. ALL of these connections should be set as "SQL native client" and have the IP 127.0.0.1,61433 by default. leave user/pass as win NT authent..

3. Create a user (see img) and call it coin. see the red circles. make sure they are the same settings as your user. its password should be password . And set its default database the coin_test .

5. Install the repacked webserver. (note that this is a mix of Z'd and the g4 one. once you confirm everything is working, you can edit up all the php files to create your own for a website register/game etc..

6. Install the Server using the ep2.5 autoinstaller. It will unpack everything to 1 proper dir. dont need to fool around with anything inside.

7. Hopefully the official client will be finished downloading by now. Install it to a DIFFERENT directory than your server (very important). run it. let it update fully. Once it is done your RF client folder will gobble up over 4GB of space. Nice huh.. now unrar the launcher and replace the official with it.

There you should be good to go!

Starting up:

YOU MUST START THEM IN THIS ORDER

Start the webserver -> C:\G4Webserver and click on start.bat

Start the worldserver -> \64bit server\worldBin\ZoneServerEP2.exe

*WAIT until it is fully loaded. A box will pop up when its finished*

Start the Login Server -> \64bit server\ep2login\LoginServer.exe

Start the Account Server -> \64bit server\ep2login\AccountServerSD.exe

Wait until they are fully loaded then type into the login server window only /open and press enter. This will allow logins.

(note: you MUST stop the webserver using stop.bat in the same dir or you'll bork to hell apache and need to reboot. never ever kill off using the task manager a webserver like that in the event that you want/need to shut it down)

Before you waste time in case something is wrong, open a webpage and browse to 127.0.0.1. click on registration and make an account. if you did everything right it should say "account created" + the entry should be in your database under RF_User for the table tbl_LUAccount.

*If the account is not listed under here you screwed something up and should verify all the above steps because nothing else will work. If you cant figure it out then re-do all the steps from scratch.

Start your playing client using the BoaR 127 launcher, and wait for it to load. you can even re-test making a account from here if you wish. login, and choose the Novus world. have fun !

Solving the problems before you ask:

If you get an error trying to "create an account", its probably because your ODBC connections are pointing to the wrong database or have the wrong ip. crosscheck it with the ones from my text file.

If you are getting a "wrong account imput", its probably because your ODBC connections are pointing to the wrong database or have the wrong ip. crosscheck it with the ones from my text file.

If you are getting "world closed" error, either you didnt start the server the way I listed above, or rushed and didnt wait for it to load. close it all use the task manager in wondows to make sure everything is off (kill the processes that are jammed) then restart it according to the list above. if it still jams, verify ODBC connections.

If you are getting "waiting for server response" error after logging into the game, the world server ODBC connections is pointing to the incorrect database. go fix it.

Note: I had to install the MS loopback adapter for some odd reason. i've been toying with it on/off and it seems to work etiher way. if something isnt connecting then install just in case, edit the tcp/ip properties and put your WAN ip and 255.255.255.0 for the gateway.

I hope this helps everyone setting up the server. if there is anything I missed post it up and I'll edit this to reflect the changes.

And silly questions will promptly be ignored if the search button isn't used first haha !

Big thanks to the person that obtained these files for us, and to all that helped in the process.

Enjoy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2008, 16:27   #2

nice taken from magenics TUTs. tried this once. Did not work for me. Hheheh. took me 2 weeks before I called it quits.
Old 06/26/2008, 20:38   #3

ahahah this one.. Had a hard time with boar's files. Cant seem to setup my PS. Zhoea, if i encounter problems, would you mind lending me a hand on this? Tried gamehaze but it takes forever for them to reply to you. I'm already using a 64-bit XP and my system is capable. Already running SQL 2k5.

@Zhoea

link(s) not working anymore.
Old 06/27/2008, 07:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathos View Post
ahahah this one.. Had a hard time with boar's files. Cant seem to setup my PS. Zhoea, if i encounter problems, would you mind lending me a hand on this? Tried gamehaze but it takes forever for them to reply to you. I'm already using a 64-bit XP and my system is capable. Already running SQL 2k5.

@Zhoea

link(s) not working anymore.
Link is working....My account on Gamehaze was already banned...for some reason of learning hacking the RF Game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/27/2008, 18:43   #5

@zhoea

server link is not working anymore. But i know i already have it with me. Ahahah so I see. I'll post if ever i encounter problems. I'll try this again. Thanks zhoea
Old 06/27/2008, 20:01   #6

@zhoea

This tutorial not is 100% your

you copie this from gamehaze.com

>.<
Old 07/24/2008, 23:08   #7

anyone repost the dead links?
Cheers
Old 07/25/2008, 15:12   #8

hard leecher
Old 07/26/2008, 01:40   #9

???
I was just asking if they could repost the files...
Old 08/05/2008, 11:59   #10

server link dont work
Old 10/09/2008, 17:58   #11

yes. the link has broken yet
Old 10/25/2008, 11:07   #12

pls give us another link to download the files needed
Old 12/06/2008, 23:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
This is a complete repack for the new 2.1.5 RF Server
REQ: 64bit server + OS - you cannot run this on anything 32bit!!!!!!

Files:

Server -
Webserver -
Client launcher -
Database Dump -
ODBC text file(info) -
RF official client -> Official rf website or

Other REQ:

MSSQL express for database
WinRAR
Knowledge of how to use the search button in case you hit a problem...

NOTES: This will get a 100% functional LOCAL server up. All the files are pre-edited for 127.0.0.1 connections with the user password.

Install Steps:

1. Read everything! then Download everything, cleanup old failed installs and essentially make sure no junk from failed attempts is present anywhere! none of this will make sense if there is old junk still there to confuse you!

2. Install MSSQL. unrar database dump and open the folder in a mini window. Using the exact names you find in the database dump folder, make and restore one by one each database.

4. Create your ODBC connections. (important that you do this AFTER the database is restored NOT before) The attached text file has 2 words per line. The first is the name of the ODBC (the one you should make) and the second is the database that should be set as its default. for example, MQIS is the name of the connection and its databse default is master in the list. ALL of these connections should be set as "SQL native client" and have the IP 127.0.0.1,61433 by default. leave user/pass as win NT authent..

3. Create a user (see img) and call it coin. see the red circles. make sure they are the same settings as your user. its password should be password . And set its default database the coin_test .

5. Install the repacked webserver. (note that this is a mix of Z'd and the g4 one. once you confirm everything is working, you can edit up all the php files to create your own for a website register/game etc..

6. Install the Server using the ep2.5 autoinstaller. It will unpack everything to 1 proper dir. dont need to fool around with anything inside.

7. Hopefully the official client will be finished downloading by now. Install it to a DIFFERENT directory than your server (very important). run it. let it update fully. Once it is done your RF client folder will gobble up over 4GB of space. Nice huh.. now unrar the launcher and replace the official with it.

There you should be good to go!

Starting up:

YOU MUST START THEM IN THIS ORDER

Start the webserver -> C:\G4Webserver and click on start.bat

Start the worldserver -> \64bit server\worldBin\ZoneServerEP2.exe

*WAIT until it is fully loaded. A box will pop up when its finished*

Start the Login Server -> \64bit server\ep2login\LoginServer.exe

Start the Account Server -> \64bit server\ep2login\AccountServerSD.exe

Wait until they are fully loaded then type into the login server window only /open and press enter. This will allow logins.

(note: you MUST stop the webserver using stop.bat in the same dir or you'll bork to hell apache and need to reboot. never ever kill off using the task manager a webserver like that in the event that you want/need to shut it down)

Before you waste time in case something is wrong, open a webpage and browse to 127.0.0.1. click on registration and make an account. if you did everything right it should say "account created" + the entry should be in your database under RF_User for the table tbl_LUAccount.

*If the account is not listed under here you screwed something up and should verify all the above steps because nothing else will work. If you cant figure it out then re-do all the steps from scratch.

Start your playing client using the BoaR 127 launcher, and wait for it to load. you can even re-test making a account from here if you wish. login, and choose the Novus world. have fun !

Solving the problems before you ask:

If you get an error trying to "create an account", its probably because your ODBC connections are pointing to the wrong database or have the wrong ip. crosscheck it with the ones from my text file.

If you are getting a "wrong account imput", its probably because your ODBC connections are pointing to the wrong database or have the wrong ip. crosscheck it with the ones from my text file.

If you are getting "world closed" error, either you didnt start the server the way I listed above, or rushed and didnt wait for it to load. close it all use the task manager in wondows to make sure everything is off (kill the processes that are jammed) then restart it according to the list above. if it still jams, verify ODBC connections.

If you are getting "waiting for server response" error after logging into the game, the world server ODBC connections is pointing to the incorrect database. go fix it.

Note: I had to install the MS loopback adapter for some odd reason. i've been toying with it on/off and it seems to work etiher way. if something isnt connecting then install just in case, edit the tcp/ip properties and put your WAN ip and 255.255.255.0 for the gateway.

I hope this helps everyone setting up the server. if there is anything I missed post it up and I'll edit this to reflect the changes.

And silly questions will promptly be ignored if the search button isn't used first haha !

Big thanks to the person that obtained these files for us, and to all that helped in the process.

Enjoy!
give credits to the poster who posted it on ********...

Old 05/18/2010, 12:39   #14

that link is dead....any idea?
Old 05/18/2010, 15:43   #15

new server?